Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Africa: "Welcome home Mr. President"

TBomb

But...but...but...I thought he was a citizen of the US!! Don't tell me he's not!!! Im at a loss for words!!! LOL!!! This is not funny...but I have to laugh to keep from crying!! This man has disgraced the office of The President of the United States.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS...DON'T LET THE COCK CROW THREE TIMES ON THIS ONE, OBAMA "IS" A KENYAN MUSLIM!!!!!

THE BIGGEST BLUNDER AMERICA EVER DID...FRAUDULENTLY PUT A KENYAN MUSLIM IN OFFICE TO USURP THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR NATION.

IMPEACH THIS LYING SON OF A ^$&$:rulez: "NOW"!!!!  TRY HIM FOR HIS NUMEROUS FELONY CRIMES/TREASON...MILITARY FIRING SQUAD SHOULD BE HIS FATE.

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Kuduku, I've been preachin this song for 6 years now and NO one is listening.  I feel sorry for all of us, the worst is yet to come... I'm looking for a nice little country to locate my family too.

This man has disgraced the office of The President of the United States.

yes he has.

DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS...DON'T LET THE COCK CROW THREE TIMES ON THIS ONE, OBAMA "IS" A KENYAN MUSLIM!!!!!

THE BIGGEST BLUNDER AMERICA EVER DID...FRAUDULENTLY PUT A KENYAN MUSLIM IN OFFICE TO USURP THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN OUR NATION.

IMPEACH THIS LYING SON OF A ^$&$ :rulez: "NOW"!!!!  TRY HIM FOR HIS NUMEROUS FELONY CRIMES/TREASON...MILITARY FIRING SQUAD SHOULD BE HIS FATE.

that sums it up nicely.

• Upvote 1

Ok Patriots, Unless this RV happens soon, I'm stepping away from the board for about a month. I have my son's wedding and hubby will arrive for the big event and be with me for about 3 weeks. 

Stand your ground and not buckle under pressure.  Keep feeding and educating "we the people" about  his deceiving tactics. 

I have a weird uneasy feeling about this Africa trip. Can't explain it, just not liking it.  Why he chose Africa... sure its his homeland.

Does Rwanda ring a bell.  :shrug::confused2:

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1