Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dealers removing dinar from Ebay listings.

Not sure what you see, but I opened the first two that appeared on mine, which were Buy It Now, and they were fine. No notes or nothing out of the oridinary. I did not hit the Buy it Now option of course since that would have committed me to a purchase. Otherwise, I do not see anything different than normal. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

I went to Chase this morning to have a paper notarized. The lady that did the notarization was the vice president of investment in this area. I spoke to her about the dinar and the CH 7 issue...she stated that Chase cannot have any dealings with any country under sanctions, but had been informed of the removal of sanctions on Iraq. Chase Bank now will deal with you as far as the dinar is concerned!! She gave me her card, and asked me to call her on Monday and she will gather any other information she can for me about exchanging my dinar. She did not know anything concerning how this will be taxed...or if it would be considered a simple exchange which would not be taxed initially. That is some of the info she said that she would have for me Monday morning!! I hope to be going in to exchange on Monday morning and not calling for info only!! God Bless each of you!!! Our Suddenly is here folks!!!

• Upvote 7

Sorry if I caused any confusion, non was intended. I must have an issue with my phone, which has never happened before when shopping on Ebay.

Hey no problem on my part. Sometimes things just get messed up when you are dealing with the internet and sites. God Bless and have a great day. GO RRRRRVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 1

I went to Chase this morning to have a paper notarized. The lady that did the notarization was the vice president of investment in this area. I spoke to her about the dinar and the CH 7 issue...she stated that Chase cannot have any dealings with any country under sanctions, but had been informed of the removal of sanctions on Iraq. Chase Bank now will deal with you as far as the dinar is concerned!! She gave me her card, and asked me to call her on Monday and she will gather any other information she can for me about exchanging my dinar. She did not know anything concerning how this will be taxed...or if it would be considered a simple exchange which would not be taxed initially. That is some of the info she said that she would have for me Monday morning!! I hope to be going in to exchange on Monday morning and not calling for info only!! God Bless each of you!!! Our Suddenly is here folks!!!

I do not see how they can tax as an investment. If you buy euros, you dont take a tax hit if you convert them to us, do you?

• Upvote 1

Nice...now that is some good info.

Nice to see some fact and not made up BS

• Upvote 1

I do not see how they can tax as an investment. If you buy euros, you dont take a tax hit if you convert them to us, do you?

Agreed.Remains to be seen how they would deal with you if you begin going to the bank every day for exchanging  as you surely wouldn't be allowed to exchange too huge amounts of your holdings at once.....I'd assume.

You are gonna exchange Monday morning at 1166 dinar per dollar? Should wait for an RV.

Edited by gatoraces