Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I SEE THIS GOING DOWN - NOT NEGATIVE, JUST LOGIC

DinarsReady

fib it is easy to understand, you are just trying to bait someone by being dense..then again, maybe you are. :lol:

No, I truly don't understand. I'll hammer a couple more beers than read it again...then perhaps I'll be able to make some sense out of it.

• Upvote 1

No, I truly don't understand. I'll hammer a couple more beers than read it again...then perhaps I'll be able to make some sense out of it.

ok kewl. just remember one thing, "when this RV's be sure to tip the waitress!" :lol:

In otherwords, you're trolling.

;) yes.

I can understand your method of thinking, but ask yourself this, why would anyone bother exchanging or cashing in the old 000 bills for new ones if there was no profit. The only possibility would be a time limit to exchange/cashin the old bills or the they are nullified (I doubt they would do this). I suppose the big question is this: Does Iraq value the 2003 notes and do they want them back in order to eliminate the debt and strengthen their economy. I think they do, and I'm sure they know that people will not turn the notes in without making a profit.

EXACTLY MY POINT.  THEY WILL MAKE ALL THE CHPTR 7 NOTES OUTSIDE OF IRAQ, NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO EXCHANGE TO RV ONES.  THEREBY TAKING CARE OF ALL THE SPECULATORS IN ONE SHOT (FLUSH).  AND THATS ONLY CONTINGENT UPON IT EVEN BEING WORTH IT TO CHANGE TO THE RV DINAR AND THEN INTO USD.  OF COURSE THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL SWAP, BUT AFTER ALL, IT'S THEIR CURRENCY.

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY.  I HOPE EVERYONE HITS THE LOTTO, BUT I DON'T THINK ANYTHING IS THAT EASY.  I MEAN REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. 

SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, THAT'S AN OLD DANGLING CARROT TRICK. DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP. 

GET TO GRATEFUL, THEN WHAT YOU GET EXTRA IN LIFE IS BONUS.

Of course the silly cbi website is down...every Tom, ****, and Harry, dinar speculator on this planet is bombarding that site looking for the rv. Chapter 7 was the last obstacle......

I'm laughing out loud.

Why stir the pot? Or are You starting to believe it is about to pop?

Do a YouTube search for "ab exercise stir the pot" ........ I did that for 5 minutes yesterday and my abs were demolished. That's an unbelievable exercise.

• Upvote 1

Of course the silly cbi website is down...every Tom, ****, and Harry, dinar speculator on this planet is bombarding that site looking for the rv. Chapter 7 was the last obstacle......

I'm laughing out loud.

Do a YouTube search for "ab exercise stir the pot" ........ I did that for 5 minutes yesterday and my abs were demolished. That's an unbelievable exercise.

LOL! Yeah, I heard the insanity workout guy came out with that.