Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I SEE THIS GOING DOWN - NOT NEGATIVE, JUST LOGIC

DinarsReady

I can understand your method of thinking, but ask yourself this, why would anyone bother exchanging or cashing in the old 000 bills for new ones if there was no profit. The only possibility would be a time limit to exchange/cashin the old bills or the they are nullified (I doubt they would do this). I suppose the big question is this: Does Iraq value the 2003 notes and do they want them back in order to eliminate the debt and strengthen their economy. I think they do, and I'm sure they know that people will not turn the notes in without making a profit.

Soory jon, IN country , when 2 classes of currency hav the same value merchants and banks want the old specie cancelled  (demonitized) . So they will set a time limit to convert.

• Upvote 1

It cracks me up that people believe the cbi when it comes to their reported foreign reserves...but not their money supply.

Comical

and is theyre money supply all in circulation??? Could be only couple trillion being used , the rest stashed or dashed by the cbi....you never know!! Edited by cheevo

The main reason I can think of is it cost a lot of time and money to make and distribute the fancy hard to counterfit notes and since there

are trillions of dollars to be paid off to be out of chapter 7 it is possible, hopefully likely that the existing notes will be used.  

This is just logistically based speculation with high hopes that simplicity rules.  

Readydinar I see your points, but I gotta agree with Chris IQ on this one. Why redenominate a very hi-tech currency that was instituted by the US after the war? Why do an entirely different currency - and screw everyone who bought it who are on the winning side? Why call it Chap 7 currency? I think the existing notes will be honored and used.

If they have been drying up dinar in country, should be OK.

It cracks me up that people believe the cbi when it comes to their reported foreign reserves...but not their money supply.

Comical

We just don't believe the government (CBI) because they have a reason to lie.

i will buy the new dinar notes and wait years and cash them in once there rate goes to 3 + like they have said in articals

Then you'll make 3 thousand for every thousand invested. Not great.

U might see 1000 to 1 in the next 17-18 months.

Then they'll slash zeros, break hearts and dash dreams.

Fb - how's the water in the tank? A little acidy?

• Upvote 1

Readydinar I see your points, but I gotta agree with Chris IQ on this one. Why redenominate a very hi-tech currency that was instituted by the US after the war? Why do an entirely different currency - and screw everyone who bought it who are on the winning side? Why call it Chap 7 currency? I think the existing notes will be honored and used.

If they have been drying up dinar in country, should be OK.

We just don't believe the government (CBI) because they have a reason to lie.

Ok... So they're lying about the reserves too. They probably have $43billion instead of $83 billion. Those big fat liars. Lol

Water's great by the way...not as much bs clouding the vision down here.

;);)

:D:D

• Upvote 2

I can understand your method of thinking, but ask yourself this, why would anyone bother exchanging or cashing in the old 000 bills for new ones if there was no profit. The only possibility would be a time limit to exchange/cashin the old bills or the they are nullified (I doubt they would do this). I suppose the big question is this: Does Iraq value the 2003 notes and do they want them back in order to eliminate the debt and strengthen their economy. I think they do, and I'm sure they know that people will not turn the notes in without making a profit.

***///

JON, Dear,

We vaguely remember seeing several fleeting articles inferring they would impose a

short-term exchange window for the new-soon-to-be-old Dinar. (90-day +/-)...

And that that is what all the speculation was surrounding whether or not they had already printed

the new Dinar in the lower denominations.

We, too, believe as you in this instance re: Iraq wanting them all back in.

Besides... even though he isn't in office anymore,

(and even though they don't fear nor respect the current POTUS),

we doubt that Iraq would reneg on the terms of the deal they made with President Bush and

the U.S. at the time of their - very expensive - liberation.

Thoughts, please.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Anyone who bashes you because of your thoughts regarding this, just doesn't get it. What you have presented is certainly possible. Anyone who challenges the 1000 to 1 myth gets bashed on this site. It's always been that way. But, you have a right to be here, and to be heard; I've owned dinar for over 10 years and I've seen it all, and I've been on both sides of the discussion from time to time. But the truth is this; those who have consistently said that the dinar is not going to RV at this rate or at this time, have always been right. That's a fact. For those of us in business, we know that it is always smart to be on the side of those who are right. That doesn't mean that we don't believe in this investment. We do. We just don't buy all of the B.S. anymore. Thanks for your post.  

Agreed and thanks.

I think it's kind of odd to neg someone for talking about a lop in the Lopster tank.

Pretty much...Yeah.

• Upvote 1

......REMEMBER.......'tis digital, fiat, and electronic!......and "when you wish upon a star".....it ain't really there anymore;  but, the light still is!

.....the lopster tank is really nothing but a massive urinal....with a bunch of old dead humanoid like crustaceans at the bottom!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

......REMEMBER.......'tis digital, fiat, and electronic!......and "when you wish upon a star".....it ain't really there anymore; but, the light still is!

.....the lopster tank is really nothing but a massive urinal....with a bunch of old dead humanoid like crustaceans at the bottom!

Would u mind re-typing that in English. I'm a little rusty with Mandarin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sadly most agree

Did u mean "must" agree?

***///

Anybody have any thoughts on what we posted herein above...?

We'd like some input from ya'll if ya don't mind.....

quit pokin' eachother in the eyes and tell us what you think about what we posted.

thanks.

I'm a silly lopster, surely u don't want my input.

• Upvote 1

I'm a silly lopster, surely u don't want my input.

***///

Look, Kiddo, we think CNN, NPR & MSNBC are chests full of tools, but we check in with them from time to time to be able to consider all points of view on things.

This Dinar thing is no different.

So, yes, we DO care about what you have to say and would like to be able to consider and debate amongst ourselves employing all sides, ideas and information at our disposal.

Information is power.  So, power up and please share what you think about what we posted herein above.

Respectfully,

'OlSarge'sGals :tiphat:

Lol, it's all good. Been in this thing since I was 3 years younger than I am now. I have seen a lot in these parts. It'll happen and you will be glad.

I've been in it since I was 7 or 8 years younger than I am now. I can't remember at the moment. So you think we're gonna be rich?

• Upvote 1

***///

Look, Kiddo, we think CNN, NPR & MSNBC are chests full of tools, but we check in with them from time to time to be able to consider all points of view on things.

This Dinar thing is no different.

So, yes, we DO care about what you have to say and would like to be able to consider and debate amongst ourselves employing all sides, ideas and information at our disposal.

Information is power. So, power up and please share what you think about what we posted herein above.

Respectfully,

'OlSarge'sGals :tiphat:

I'll bang out a response tomorrow when I'm at my computer.

• Upvote 1

I'll bang out a response tomorrow when I'm at my computer.

***///

Thanks FIB, 'olBoy, we'd appreciate it. :tiphat:

None of us knows how this thing'll end up breaking down when it gets down to us... and some of us would like to be prepared for any eventual outcome.

Of all 3 'OlSarge'sGals, one of us is a died-in-the-wool skeptic to the bitter end ( you may have noticed some of her downer posts around :P ) and we believe it's a self-preservation mechanism so she doesn't die of despair if we don't get the return 'OlSarge was hoping for when he got the Dinar all those years ago.

Being prepared for any contingency is important to us. Yours included.

If it comes out the way you believe, we'll be able to just shrug and say" Well, it's not like we didn't think it could happen like this... after all, FIB said it could...." :confused2:

and get on with our lives and implement Plan B.

Thanks, friend FIB. :peace: