Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts from MntnGoat Emailed to Recaps Saturday AM - 6.20.2013

Thoughts from MntnGoat Emailed to Recaps Saturday AM

06/29/2013

"I just wanted to give a quick update to all of you on a call I got last night and another confirming the information this morning. I could not sleep all night thinking about and wanting to share this with all of you. 

Its all excellent news and Iraq is still on target and moving forward. These sources have been 100% right spot on throughout this entire ordeal over the years so I am not doubting now what they say. 

All you have to do it go back and read my past posts and you will see that they always bring us excellent information. 

This RV is entirely in the hands of Iraq and always has been. All the other factors have been ready for a long time and now the political side of Iraq is finally catching up and reaching the finish line. 

So here is what they are now all telling me: 

Today in Iraq they are having a huge public meeting. In this meeting all the leaders will attend including the 3 presidents.

Is this the National Meeting we all have been waiting for, I asked? 

The answer was a big fat YES ! There will be huge celebrations during and afterwards. Security is really tight in Baghdad. 

Today they are going to announce the activation of the SMART Cards which will also mean to the people that the pension money, HCL money and ration money will be paid out beginning July 1st. How do they do this? 

Maliki will make another patriot speech (I hate this two faced guy) and sign (once again) the Ebril agreement for full activation. Of course this is just going to be a show and tell gesture for the public since he already agreed to it back in 2010, as we all know. 

Hakim, Sadar and other religious leaders will be there. Talibani and our old freind Hashemi will be there and I am told Talibani will resume his duties as president after the meeting. 

This meeting will also introduce the Federation Council activation to the people and Dr Allawi will give a speech to explain that "true constitutional, representational, democracy now prevails in Iraq" or something like it......

it will be all a dog and pony show for the TV cameras...lol...You know how these politicians are. They are learning this stuff from the USA. I was told to look for a quick overview of the meeting by the BBC and the USA news media on FOXNews today. 

There will be no fan fare about the currency revaluation so don't expect to hear much about it today or anytime. But we all know once they activate those cards what happens next. 

I am still being told we can expect the $1.13 to $1.17 rate before or on July 1st and then 3-4 days later the full RV to occur and at this time they then put the currency on the free float for awhile once it goes live on FOREX for international trading. 

People I believe we are here at the end. As I said in my prior posts hang in just a few more days. July 1st is Monday today is Saturday. That is all I have for now. I will try my sources a little later to see how the National Meeting went today. "....... Mntn Goat

Maliki calls political sides to adopt dialogue in preparation for holding national meeting

Saturday, 29 June 2013 12:55 |   |   |  

Baghdad (AIN) -The Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki, called the political sides to resort to dialogue to resolve their disputes to avert the consequences of the regional events.  

During his speech at the central celebration on relieving Iraq from the UN sanctions stated in the UN Charter's Seventh Chapter, Maliki said "We should adopt dialogue and discuss all the files overtly to prepare for holding the national meeting to rehabilitate the political tense situation and achieve the political stability and continue the reconstruction of the country."

"After we got rid of the UN sanctions, we will head towards rebuilding Iraq politically and economically and wipe out all traces of humiliation occurred on Iraq due to the irrational policy of the Baath party," he stressed. /End/

LINK

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Wow.

Have the people on D inar R ecaps lost their minds? 

Answer: YES!

1. Hashimi is a wanted criminal who was found guilty in by a court in Iraq of terrorism and who now has an international arrest warrant out issued by Interpol.

2. Talibani is in the hospital in GERMANY recovering from a massive stroke and will most likely never return to ANY position in the government of Iraq.

3. Barzani the President of Kurdistan in FRANCE today meeting with leader of France about trade issues.

This goes to prove that ANYTHING posted at D inar R ecaps is 100% made up BULLSH*T!

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

1. Hashimi is a wanted criminal who was found guilty in by a court in Iraq of terrorism and who now has an international arrest warrant out issued by Interpol.

2. Talibani is in the hospital in GERMANY recovering from a massive stroke and will most likely never return to ANY position in the government of Iraq.

3. Barzani the President of Kurdistan in FRANCE today meeting with leader of France about trade issues.

This goes to prove that ANYTHING posted at D inar R ecaps is 100% made up BULLSH*T!

coolbeans - I'm afraid you're very poorly informed about facts, but simply regurgitate what you read or heard without confirming the facts.yourself. I'll just pick one of your points above, and leave it at that: The issue of Hashimi.....he has NEVER been found guilty of any such crime by a properly held Iraqi Court or any International Court. He was accused and found guily by Maliki and his cronies without true due process of Iraqi Law. This action infuriated most of the Iraqi people, and many of the leaders of other blocks. In recent negotiations, Maliki even offered to drop all charges and allow Hashimi to return, but Hashimi and the Iraqia Block don't trust him, and will await the implementation of the Erbil agreement which will eventually return him to his position, and bring balance to the GOI. Many articles are there to PROVE the facts regarding Hashimi & Maliki in this matter. International agencies, such as Interpol, have totally disregarded Maliki's charges, and have even said they were manufactured charges. Enough said.

As for Recaps, they don't need to be defended; they simply post articles sent to them, or chats by various forums. They are a collecting site and do exactly what their title implies. There is no reason to be bringing up other sites here on our DV forum. I was a devout news hound for several years, and now leave it to other eager younger members. I occasionally post anything I've read that I feel "might" be of interest to our (DV) membership. coolbeans, your opinions above are like the second half of your name - so, please feel free to comment when you have something of value to contribute to our Forum, not just hot air (LOL) or negativity...! :twocents:   :confused2: 

I've been around this investment for over 5 years, have been a Mod here at DV & other sites, and have followed events and news closely. I usually ignore remarks like yours above, but here I just couldn't pass it up. Please, contribute something of value in the future. We're all entitles to our opinions, but our opinions aren't always worth sharing, or of interest to others. Like the saying goes, "It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...!"

RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

coolbeans - I'm afraid you're very poorly informed about facts, but simply regurgitate what you read or heard without confirming the facts.yourself. I'll just pick one of your points above, and leave it at that: The issue of Hashimi.....he has NEVER been found guilty of any such crime by a properly held Iraqi Court or any International Court. He was accused and found guily by Maliki and his cronies without true due process of Iraqi Law. This action infuriated most of the Iraqi people, and many of the leaders of other blocks. In recent negotiations, Maliki even offered to drop all charges and allow Hashimi to return, but Hashimi and the Iraqia Block don't trust him, and will await the implementation of the Erbil agreement which will eventually return him to his position, and bring balance to the GOI. Many articles are there to PROVE the facts regarding Hashimi & Maliki in this matter. International agencies, such as Interpol, have totally disregarded Maliki's charges, and have even said they were manufactured charges. Enough said.

As for Recaps, they don't need to be defended; they simply post articles sent to them, or chats by various forums. They are a collecting site and do exactly what their title implies. There is no reason to be bringing up other sites here on our DV forum. I was a devout news hound for several years, and now leave it to other eager younger members. I occasionally post anything I've read that I feel "might" be of interest to our (DV) membership. coolbeans, your opinions above are like the second half of your name - so, please feel free to comment when you have something of value to contribute to our Forum, not just hot air (LOL) or negativity...! :twocents:   :confused2: 

I've been around this investment for over 5 years, have been a Mod here at DV & other sites, and have followed events and news closely. I usually ignore remarks like yours above, but here I just couldn't pass it up. Please, contribute something of value in the future. We're all entitles to our opinions, but our opinions aren't always worth sharing, or of interest to others. Like the saying goes, "It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...!"

RON  :tiphat: 

Dude YOU are full of it!

THIS is from a UK newspaper..YOU need to get YOUR facts straight!

Iraq vice-president sentenced to death amid deadly wave of insurgent attacks

Tariq al-Hashemi charged with masterminding death squads against rivals, as at least 100 die in bombings and shootings

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/09/iraq-vice-president-hashemi-death-sentence

And THIS is straight from Interpol

INTERPOL issues Red Notice for Iraq Vice-President

http://www.interpol.int/News-and-media/News-media-releases/2012/PR039

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

coolbeans, I can see you did some googling to validate your statement, but if you followed the charges and all that transpired afterwards in the media (not controlled by Maliki), you would realize that your articles are from the initial timeframe when Maliki charged him to get him out of the GOI (he wanted to replace Hashimi with one of his cronies - and that's still not yet done). It continued for several months, but no one would turn in Hashimi, and he was offered asylum. Now, whenever a country's government announces someone has committed crimes against humanity & charges them, Interpol will follow suit with an appropriate "Red Notice" - it's standard procedure. However, as facts were made known, and the unproven (satisfactorily) facts of Maliki's charges, interpol withdrew it's notice. Once again, follow "ALL" the news consistently - not only the initial announcement & charges of the Maliki regime against Hashimi. The Media simply parroted what it was provided by the GOI as a news media announcement. 

I'm willing to bet that once the Erbil Agreement items are implemented, and the GOI is fully formed and seated, you WILL see Hashimi reseated to his position, or promoted to another equally influential position within the GOI. If you followed the issue, you will find that Hashimi's long time personal bodyguard was tortured to death by Maliki's goons. I believe that so much will be revealed against Maliki when all is settled, he'll be lucky to get out with his life - but I doubt it.

• Upvote 3