Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD exchange rate soars against USD; Anticipates continues rise with confidence

• 3 weeks later...

The iqd rate soars against the dollar. see why you cant speculate in normal mode without thinking and researching. there talking market rate. Fyi

The rate has soared. this article is a few weeks old when the iqd was soaring. anyone else see it?

Edited by sandstorm

Too bad it isn't really rising. I know I'm really getting sick of hearing how well the dinar is doing. Looks like same old same old to me. How can the street value be worth so much more than exchange rate?

Its worth less then the exchange rate....that seems to be their problem....if they could get the market rate worth more then the exchange rate, they might feel more comfortable releasing the program rate and rasing the official value....

Its worth less then the exchange rate....that seems to be their problem....if they could get the market rate worth more then the exchange rate, they might feel more comfortable releasing the program rate and rasing the official value....

I think you mentioned a couple of weeks ago, it is like they are afraid to do it.  I speculate it is possible they are waiting on something.  They do put this hype out to the Iraqi people the dinar is moving against the dollar, I am sure the people in Iraq are not impressed.  They are still doing the same old thing with puzzle pieces of dinar, getting less than its worth because it is in shambles.  The dollar still buys more and they can't keep the three zero dinar, it goes right back to the bank.  hmmmm.

Wouldn't an RV bring up the street value???