Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COMPANIES and INVESTORS and CITIZENS to INVEST in the IRAQI DINAR! ( 29 June 2013 - 05:04). Wouw!

yota691

"Link I got it..  :eyebrows:   let it hang at DV 4 a bit....that or go look for it... "

Under the circumstances Yota....I don't even need a link!!!!!!!!   Just imagine once it opens up to the Forex and suddenly bought and sold easily through out the day....as the value rises!!!     :bravo:  

• Upvote 1

After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar :eyebrows: 

29/06/2013 12:00 AM 

BAGHDAD - Hussein Tamimi ثغب 

after hours rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar. According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII." Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the coming days will witness a rise continuously to the value of the Iraqi dinar. And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and everyone became confident in Iraqi dinars, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq. He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to raising the exchange rate against foreign

currencies. Link I got it.. :eyebrows: let it hang at DV 4 a bit....that or go look for it...

That aint right Yota no link!!!!! ...lol... I found the source  but will wait for you to post it in your own time!!!! Great article...great news!!!!! :twothumbs:   :bravo:

Link I got it.. :eyebrows: let it hang at DV 4 a bit....that or go look for it...

What a tease!  I looked and all the other sites are posting your article! The enjoy the ride in their posts are a dead give away.

I don't need a link coming from you Yota!!!

For UPDATE NEWS you only need to be tune in DV...We Got GREATEST NEWSHOUND...the Rest is Just Copy and paste... :D JMO 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 7

For UPDATE NEWS you only need to be tune in DV...We Got GREATEST NEWSHOUND...the Rest is Just Copy and paste... :D JMO 

I agree Yota,

I never go to those other sites but when I googled your article thats all I got.

Thanks again for your hard work! You are the King!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One More...After the disposal of the international provisions increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar

6/29/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

BAGHDAD - Hussein Tamimi ثغب 

after hours rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar. According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII." Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the coming days will witness a rise continuously to the value of the Iraqi dinar. And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and everyone became confident in Iraqi dinars, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq. He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to raising the exchange rate against foreign currencies.

• Upvote 2