Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zimmerman facing racist thugs ever since Martin jumped him.

sportfisher

For the supporters of Zimmerman... if he is convicted for murder or not, how will that affect your life? Same questions for the supporters of Martin. If none of you witnessed with your own eyes what happened that night or none of you are directly involved with this case and it's outcome, why get so emotional about it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know everyone has an opinion and a right to voice it but not every opinion need to be heard. Especially if it's given just to cause tension within a conversation. What happens to Z is in the hands of the jurors. Some are going to be happy with the outcome and some are going to be pissed. One life was taken. The remainder of another life may be spent in prison. If not, that life may be taken on the streets as well. The way I see it, nothing positive or anything to be happy about will come from this case no matter what side of the fence you're on.  :twocents:

• Upvote 1

My question is how do people like the Martins, get to make a mockery of the Florida judical system? The state A.G. needs to be voted out of office. They let this 19 yr old known Liar, provide their probable cause for an arrest warrant of Z. Travon was a punk and was being groomed as a want to be gangsta. Their precious little Travon went to a gun fight armed with skittles. This punk was fliming his heros beating up innocent people down in Miami, before his no count mama sent him up to his no good daddy. Travon and his girl friend are a product of failing school system, that these progressives want to keep shoving down the hard working tax payers throat. What amazes me is how the witnesses seem so afraid to tell what they saw. They seem afraid of the blacks like Al Shrapton, the black woman down there, that runs around in the pink cowboy hat. these people are racist bullies. I dont have to see Travon ground and pounding Z. All I have to do is look at Z's head, that is what is call circumstanial evidence. I think Z saved the people of  florida a lot of money. Cause travon was a punk and criminal in the making. It wouldnt have been long before he killed someone or was robbing someone and in the state prison costing the tax payers, If obama had a son he would look just like travon, well thats one time obama didnt lie. JMHO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wingnut, I guess the issue for me is that here is a person who had the issues accepted by the legal system of FL I believe either 2 or 3 times.  After the Black Panthers and the other likes of them forced the issue.  It has all the appearance of the legal system bowing not to justice but to racial badgering.  If they are able to force the legal system to do their bidding what future does this hold for the nation.  The media has done a snow job of only showing the angelic side of Martin while he is known to have a major police record.  These are the things that for me ties this into the future of America and not just a court case.  For me this is much bigger than martin and Zimmerman.  It also focuses upon what is racism.  If 'dumbass cracker' is not racial then what is the definition of racism?

• Upvote 3

For the supporters of Zimmerman... if he is convicted for murder or not, how will that affect your life? Same questions for the supporters of Martin. If none of you witnessed with your own eyes what happened that night or none of you are directly involved with this case and it's outcome, why get so emotional about it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know everyone has an opinion and a right to voice it but not every opinion need to be heard. Especially if it's given just to cause tension within a conversation. What happens to Z is in the hands of the jurors. Some are going to be happy with the outcome and some are going to be pissed. One life was taken. The remainder of another life may be spent in prison. If not, that life may be taken on the streets as well. The way I see it, nothing positive or anything to be happy about will come from this case no matter what side of the fence you're on.  :twocents:

How it effects us and your life is rule of law. Something you should have learned in the Air Force if you were in as your name suggest. Its about accepting testomony from a known liar for arrest warrant. the State A.G. knew she was a liar too. What if this liar was making an allegation aganst you are your family . You going to be pissed or unhappy? I dont care about Z . He should have been minding his on business and he wouldnt be in this $h-t storm. Well Im on the side of justice and rule of law. If people like the martins can come after Z. People like you sit on the fence about it. Then it wont be long till they come looking for you. Thats the problem friend. Not some punk going to a gun fight armed with skettles. JMHO USAF retired

Exactly desimo, people have gotten so scared about being PC, that they are afraid they may say or do they wrong thing.  Do the RIGHT thing, even if it doesn't make you popular.  The police didn't arrest Z because they didn't think he was guilty.  They the PC came into affect...... and mostly because our gov pushed it. 

• Upvote 2

Black Racism, White Victims: Reverse Discrimination, Black-On-White Crime And Other Legal Problems [Kindle Edition]

John Publius (Author)

The ten major types of Black racism include illegal employment discrimination against Whites, Black-on-White crime and various types of casual racism that target Whites for harassment. Although Whites experience these forms of Black racism at work, in school and on the street, many Blacks pretend that Black racism does not exist, and do so for reasons they are careful to conceal from Whites. Both Black racism and the blanket denials that it exists are actually reflections of a covert mindset that legitimizes crimes and other forms of victimization of Whites. Most Whites know little about why this mindset developed, why it persists and who benefits from the conspiracy of silence that denies the existence and practice of Black-on-White racism.

• Upvote 5

How it effects us and your life is rule of law. Something you should have learned in the Air Force if you were in as your name suggest. Its about accepting testomony from a known liar for arrest warrant. the State A.G. knew she was a liar too. What if this liar was making an allegation aganst you are your family . You going to be pissed or unhappy? I dont care about Z . He should have been minding his on business and he wouldnt be in this $h-t storm. Well Im on the side of justice and rule of law. If people like the martins can come after Z. People like you sit on the fence about it. Then it wont be long till they come looking for you. Thats the problem friend. Not some punk going to a gun fight armed with skettles. JMHO USAF retired

Thanks for the response Artitech and yes, I was in the Air Force.  :salute:  I do understand what you're saying. Honestly, as an American of African descent, I've always asked myself, "what if that was me or someone in my family?". But, I don't live my life based on what-ifs. Anything at any time can happen to any one of us... whether it's negative or positive. When those situation present themselves then we have to do whatever is necessary to deal with them. I'm just thankful that in my 46 years of life, I have not had to deal with anything as horrible as this. I try my best to live life in a positive manner as I see things. But that doesn't make me exempt of a home evasion, carjacking, gang violence, hate crime or whatever. What happened between Z and Trayvon probably happens hundreds maybe even thousands of time a day. Some we hear about and some we don't. The ones like this that we do hear about, I just don't put to much into it because they're always clouded with racism, media contamination and so forth. I hope I don't sound like I don't care because I do but I just don't put a lot of effort into something that doesn't directly affect me which I can change. Once this case is closed, I'm going to live my life the way I did before it happened. 

Wingnut, I guess the issue for me is that here is a person who had the issues accepted by the legal system of FL I believe either 2 or 3 times.  After the Black Panthers and the other likes of them forced the issue.  It has all the appearance of the legal system bowing not to justice but to racial badgering.  If they are able to force the legal system to do their bidding what future does this hold for the nation.  The media has done a snow job of only showing the angelic side of Martin while he is known to have a major police record.  These are the things that for me ties this into the future of America and not just a court case.  For me this is much bigger than martin and Zimmerman.  It also focuses upon what is racism.  If 'dumbass cracker' is not racial then what is the definition of racism?

Thanks for the response and I do agree that this is much bigger than Zimmerman and Martin. 

• Upvote 2

Black Racism, White Victims: Reverse Discrimination, Black-On-White Crime And Other Legal Problems [Kindle Edition]

John Publius (Author)

The ten major types of Black racism include illegal employment discrimination against Whites, Black-on-White crime and various types of casual racism that target Whites for harassment. Although Whites experience these forms of Black racism at work, in school and on the street, many Blacks pretend that Black racism does not exist, and do so for reasons they are careful to conceal from Whites. Both Black racism and the blanket denials that it exists are actually reflections of a covert mindset that legitimizes crimes and other forms of victimization of Whites. Most Whites know little about why this mindset developed, why it persists and who benefits from the conspiracy of silence that denies the existence and practice of Black-on-White racism.

This is most prevalent in "Equal Opportunity Employment" settings.

How is it "Equal" is a white male without a military background starts out at a - 5?

[EEO has a number scale--numbers are assigned based on gender, race, military background, and handicaps [physical limitations]

Once in, certain groups  started complaining about the lack of certain people in supervisory and managerial positions-- qualified or not. [Most often Not]

I ended up leaving as I couldn't take the injustice of it all after a fashion. That, and having a manager they brought off the street just to fill a position --this person had no education or background experience in my work field.

Ah... governement jobs!

• Upvote 1

I am surprised you all are watching this.  This is worst than the Arais trial.  I refuse to watch this trail because is it is all bunk.  Trayon was armed with a Sidewalk, not sure how he ended up in the grass i guess he was bashing his head into the grass.

Its all me!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Go back to sleep and dream about gum drops and sugar plums

Remember all is right with the world it is just us crazys dreaming things up

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

The police never told Zimmerman anything of the sort

And if Zimmerman had his gun out there would not have been a fight to begin with.

so it seems maybe you do need a education

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

I heard the police call to Z. myself - they SAID do not pursue - leave it to us. That is neighborhood watch protocol.

That should come out in the trial.

Secondly, if Z. had pulled the gun and shot over the kids head it would have stopped things right there. - You want to know why the simple test here for why there are all the racist comments on this thread?

Answer me this: if Trayvon had been white, you would have said, "Hey one guy had a gun No way it's self defense," but instead all you racists here go right to his color.

My question is how do people like the Martins, get to make a mockery of the Florida judical system? The state A.G. needs to be voted out of office. They let this 19 yr old known Liar, provide their probable cause for an arrest warrant of Z. Travon was a punk and was being groomed as a want to be gangsta. Their precious little Travon went to a gun fight armed with skittles. This punk was fliming his heros beating up innocent people down in Miami, before his no count mama sent him up to his no good daddy. Travon and his girl friend are a product of failing school system, that these progressives want to keep shoving down the hard working tax payers throat. What amazes me is how the witnesses seem so afraid to tell what they saw. They seem afraid of the blacks like Al Shrapton, the black woman down there, that runs around in the pink cowboy hat. these people are racist bullies. I dont have to see Travon ground and pounding Z. All I have to do is look at Z's head, that is what is call circumstanial evidence. I think Z saved the people of  florida a lot of money. Cause travon was a punk and criminal in the making. It wouldnt have been long before he killed someone or was robbing someone and in the state prison costing the tax payers, If obama had a son he would look just like travon, well thats one time obama didnt lie. JMHO

Hate blacks much?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

hame55 I personally question your use or knowledge of firearms.  You NEVER just shoot into the air.  What goes up must come down.  That would have been an open and shut crime in the use of a firearm.  In a shooting of self defense the person is in a state of believing that if they did not do something immediately that their life was going to end.  The idea of giving a 'warning shot' over the head might be good in theory and pictures but not in real life.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

***///

Good post, DESIMO.

treyvon received the shot at very, very close range. 

we doubt very much George walked right up to him - out in the open, with a gun drawn,

shoved it into treyvon's torso and deliberately fired into him right in front of God and

the entire neighborhood with no justification.

if treyvon were on top of George, beating the daylights out of him in a vicious assault (MMA-style, BTW)

and George managed to get his gun out and fire, that would explain the close-range shot.

self defense.                                  regardless of how it started....... that's how it ended.

• Upvote 4

I heard the police call to Z. myself - they SAID do not pursue - leave it to us. That is neighborhood watch protocol.

Secondly, if Z. had pulled the gun and shot over the kids head it would have stopped things right there. - You want to know why the simple test here for why there are all the racist comments on this thread?

Answer me this: if Trayvon had been white, you would have said, "Hey one guy had a gun No way it's self defense," but instead all you racists here go right to his color.

Hate blacks much?

Hate blacks much?

hey Lame55, the flavor of your comments indicate that you are a racist.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lame55, I dont know why you would ask me a stupid question like that. I dont hate anyone. I do respect the rule of law. I dont like to be bullied by anyone white, black, brown, ect. the people I mentioned are bullies IMHO. The evidence that I have seen,  wont be addmitted in court, clearly shows trayvon and friends beating up other black people. He is an equal opportunity punk. He thought he was going to beat up a stupid A$$ white cracker to use their words not mine. I dont think trayvon was ever accuesed of being a genius, he just went to gun fight without a gun. When you lie like his girlfriend has, just to please the martins thats a problem. You can be white, black, brown, ect. and lie. That makes you sorry and a liar. Me personally I have no use for you! As for obama he the one that interjected his self in this terrible situtation, with his stupid comment. by the way obama isnt black he is half white, Rasied by the white side of his family. His sorry daddy ran off and left his no count mama, to let her parents rasie him. those are the facts sir. Rev al is the biggest black racist in the U.S. along with his bullies over at black panther party. tell me where Im wrong sir. Just axn JMHO :salute:

• Upvote 5

***///

Well put, ART.... it had to be said, too.

If the Citizenry of this Republic continue to lay down and let political correctness run

rough shod over US, we are to blame.  So we must speak out against it.

Reverse discrimination is on the rise and to levels which are becoming intolerable by

intelligent people who know better.

The creative license taken by those who scream racism at every turn is beyond the pale.

They're like the little boy who cried wolf.... it is because of them doing it that no one is

listening anymore and they brought it on themselves.

We don't care what colour you are...

if you are ignorant do something about it -- as you have had all the tools to do so at your

disposal for a long, long time now.  So no more excuses.

If you are just a reverse racist hater - keep it to yourself. 

You gain nothing by continuing to blame "whitey" for your own short-comings.

• Upvote 8

I heard the police call to Z. myself - they SAID do not pursue , (thought is was no, you don't have to do that). That is neighborhood watch protocol.

Secondly, if Z. had pulled the gun and shot over the kids head it would have stopped things right there(should the police do this too). - You want to know why the simple test here for why there are all the racist comments on this thread(are they racist, or you want to make it racist)?

Answer me this: if Trayvon had been white, you would have said, "Hey one guy had a gun No way it's self defense," but instead all you racists here go right to his color.  Hate blacks much?No, just standing up for someone I think is innocent , without racist insults. Now, who's racist, you have made it very clear.My uncle was murdered by a black man. Do I hate black people, no. Hate the person that did it. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 5

***///

DVers are an informed, involved, independent-minded, well-read, (mostly) educated,

smart set who like to bring topics-of-the-day to the table for open discussion and debate.

Back in the 1st days, The Patriots met at the local Inn -  or the Town Square where

American Liberty was conceived.

Would you have denied them the right to assemble and debate as well....?

We are not 1-dimensional beings (dinar, dinar, dinar).... DVers are a well-rounded lot. 

Being a Great American, ADAM has graciously provided an open forum for us to act like Americans in......

What kind of "American" are you who choose to limit our fundamental rights as Americans?

Bravo Gal's, awesomely and beautifully stated.  :twothumbs:

The title of the thread should have been a hint to ya, that it's not about DINAR, yet, you wondered on in anyway. If anything not about DINAR makes you wet your pants and cry, then...DON'T CLICK NON-DINAR SUBJECTS. Stay in the shallow end. Don't go where the adults are having a conversation. It really is that simple.

Well said Sgt's ladies!

DinarMillionaire, I like that, right to the point. :twothumbs:

Like Obama said, If I had a son he would probably looked like Travon. Really, how is that important to this case other than to sway people in how they feel. 

When I first heard this from the President.  I was shocked that a President would even say something like this.  It may of sounded innocent by some, but if your smart, you would of read between the lines and see that he was encouraging division/hate between the people.  In all honesty this is what I felt when he stated this on national TV. 

• Upvote 4