Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD exchange rate soars against USD

RVWITHME

Just want to point out that  at 1210 the dinar is soaring the wrong way ... it would be loosing value.....just saying

I thought I was the only one who had noticed that ( as there were no comments about that)  so I thought that maybe I was  seeing it wrongly and therefore I was wrong..... Rate used to be around 1,166 if I recall correctly....

Glad you noticed that also.

Edited by umbertino

I'm sure that the higher the amount of Dinar to the US dollar is in the opposite direction we want. The higher the Dinar amount the less it is worth. We want it to go down like in 1 Dinar to $1 US Dollar.

fufat

Exactly. We want it to go toward 1,000 ( dinars per USD)  and then 800,500, 400 and on and on and on....

Edited by umbertino

Just want to point out that  at 1210 the dinar is soaring the wrong way ... it would be loosing value.....just saying

Ok, I'm confused.

If you can buy 1,166 IQD for $1.00 on Monday,

and then on Tuesday, you can buy only 1,120 IQD for $1.00,

the value of the IQD is going UP.

The less you can buy for $1.00, the higher the value of

the IQD is.

After all, aren't we hoping for AT LEAST

a 1 for 1...?

Ok, I'm confused.

the IQD is.

a 1 for 1...?

In order for it to get to 1 for 1, the 1200 has to drop down to 1. If you look at it another way if the dinar was 1,000,000 to 1 US it would be worth less. The confusion occurs with how the rates are presented in context. In order to see the true $ amt. of a currency you divide the amount (1200 Dinar) into $1.00 US which comes up at around 0.0008 of a cent per each dinar. Now if the Dinar was say 200 to 1 and not 1200 then each dinar would be worth 0.005. Once it goes past the median 1 for 1 scenario like say .50 to 1 US then each dinar will be worth  $2.00 a dinar. I hope I didn't confuse anyone but basically we want it to go beyond the 1 for 1 maybe .20 to 1US.

Fufat

Ok, I'm confused.

the IQD is.

a 1 for 1...?

Right... But they said  yesterday it was stabilized at 1,210 Dinars for 1 USD while the days before it was 1,166  or around that......So in other words it is supposedly going worse  for the Dinar value and for all concerned..

Edited by umbertino

Right... But they said yesterday it was stabilized at 1,210 Dinars for 1 USD while the days before it was 1,166 or around that......So in other words it is supposedly going worse for the Dinar value and for all concerned..

It was talking about the rate on the street not the program rate, there is a difference... the original post was talking about everyday Iraqi's regaining confidence in the dinar... this is exciting and good my friend!!

It was talking about the rate on the street not the program rate, there is a difference... the original post was talking about everyday Iraqi's regaining confidence in the dinar... this is exciting and good my friend!!

Ok Bama... I trust you.... Let's hope.

Very glad if I happened ( wouldn't be the first ime and won't be the last for sure)  to be totally wrong.

I need the money.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1