Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

abby01

Bloomberg Video: Is now the time to invest in Iraq?

Sweet!!!  Squeeze every nickel and penny and stick it in Iraq!!!!!

Edited by haymon

Thanks Double, Triple and Quadrupedal...World Bank is so Heavily Invested in Iraq...

Edited by yota691

John,

It is positive for isx investors. Speaks to great investment opportunities

I have a friend who bought dinar because of me.   His financial expert brother called us idiots.  Please please RV soon. Adam you are awesome.  Thank you so much for your guidance.  The fact that you are closing your site at 8pm tonight to newbies is in itself monumental.

I am so ready to have this blessing. I can't wait to see my friends and family blessed by the RV...even my ex-boyfriend :)  The Iraqi people have endured so much strife. God Bless them all and everyone that has struggled awaiting this miracle.

I have a friend who bought dinar because of me.   His financial expert brother called us idiots.  Please please RV soon. Adam you are awesome.  Thank you so much for your guidance.  The fact that you are closing your site at 8pm tonight to newbies is in itself monumental.

He's not closing the site...He's cutting off new members to the V.I.P section.

Bless all your Hearts and Bless all the Iraqi Hearts. It is time we all have the funds we need to make the changes we want to see in the world.

Big hugs to Adam and Family. You are the steadfast rudder on this ship.