Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bloomberg Video: Is now the time to invest in Iraq?

abby01

I have a friend who bought dinar because of me.   His financial expert brother called us idiots.  Please please RV soon. Adam you are awesome.  Thank you so much for your guidance.  The fact that you are closing your site at 8pm tonight to newbies is in itself monumental.

I am so ready to have this blessing. I can't wait to see my friends and family blessed by the RV...even my ex-boyfriend :)  The Iraqi people have endured so much strife. God Bless them all and everyone that has struggled awaiting this miracle.

I have a friend who bought dinar because of me.   His financial expert brother called us idiots.  Please please RV soon. Adam you are awesome.  Thank you so much for your guidance.  The fact that you are closing your site at 8pm tonight to newbies is in itself monumental.

He's not closing the site...He's cutting off new members to the V.I.P section.