Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes - Kaperoni: Iraq Has Regained Full International Standing !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With A 7 Second Delay - We Have Such Filthy Mimes !

6-28-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker    Wow what a day we had yesterday and the week in general.   Chapter VII is released and they are into Chapter VI as of yesterday but until the $11 billion is paid in full to Kuwait the UN will continue to control Iraqi's... 1) They have the resources, why not just pay? 2) What is the last step to re-gain Iraq's International status? 3) What will this do to the currency reform? 

6-28-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker    The answer to all three of these in my opinion is:  First, they need a real tradable international currency that is easy to handle. Secondly, they must have a real monetary exchange rate regime and not an artificial one as it is right now called a floating orbit. Thirdly, they must live up to the agreed currency that has all three languages on it and the additional security items as it will be a very valuable currency or why else go through all these processes.

6-28-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   And lastly, they must need to be liquid with all their assets to back their new currency, so that is why they just did not pay Kuwait off, hence the UN is still in charge for now.  3 days left until the second half of Fiscal Year 2013, could it get more exiting then this? Could we really be here folks?

6-28-2013  Newshound Guru Med   THIS IS A TIME FOR GREAT PROMISE  AND TO BE VERY UPBEAT ON THIS INVESTMENT.  I DONT BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT.   I GOT WORD THAT THEY MAY USE A SUCKER RATE BUT I DONT REALLY THINK IT IS.  ["do we need the HCL passed before the RV"?]   NO.  MOST OF THE HCL IS ALREADY PASSED ONLY ONE ISSUE ON THE HCL IS NOT SETTLED.  WOULD I LIKE IT TO BE? YES, BUT BOTH MYSELF AND OTHERS WHO FIRST THOUGHT IT DID NOW DONT BELIEVE SO.  THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT AND AM VERY EXCITED.

6-28-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Kuwait: Iraq did not come out entirely from the provisions of Chapter VII"    It's pretty clear, that Kuwait is saying unil you pay us the 11 billion owed, your still technically in chapt VII.  Iraq needs to get access to funds to payoff Kuwait. Give them a few. These discussions already took place last week. They will pay them.  If you read the actual press release from the UNSC,  Iraq has regained full international standing.  Which is what we care about...

• Upvote 14

IMO HCL has to be finalized for this to happen. SHHHHH it is already done just waiting.

Lol ! I Was Hoping That U Might Chime In With Some Positive News ! ;)

That Officially Cinched It For Me - My Optimism Level Just Raised Multiple Decibels !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

IMO HCL has to be finalized for this to happen. SHHHHH it is already done just waiting.

All's it takes is an earth shakin' event and our friend pop's up on the grid.. :eyebrows: .. welcome back bro!!!  :D 

Thanks for the post Thug!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

always in the shadows. lol

Remember my opinions on timing after chapt 7 lifted.

I wont state it again, could get shot. But it does open thing up for developement in Iraq.

Hope it brings the big RV, but I am excited about other possibilities.

RV will come, just dont buy into anyone knowing for sure.

As I have said in the past, nobody will be able to tell you when it will happen. I dont care how well connected they say they are.

However it is possible to tell if it is not going to happen with almost 100% certainty with the right connections.

I have always told you when I could that I was sure it was not going to happen.

Well I cant tell you that any more!!!!

At this point I have my opinions of timing, but now I am also part of the hopefull masses.

I am waiting for a couple of calls this weekend, If I get any good info I will put up a post.

If not, I will try to stay a bit closer then I have been.

Construction could be big in the near future over there. Just saying.

Cant give investment advice or company names, but there may be some big contracts coming.

Lol ! I Was Hoping That U Might Chime In With Some Positive News ! ;)

That Officially Cinched It For Me - My Optimism Level Just Raised Multiple Decibels !

B) B) B)

Wouldnt know how to handle a Happy Clown.LOL

• Upvote 8

I am waiting for a couple of calls this weekend, If I get any good info I will put up a post.

Cool Bro - Thx For Keeping Ur Friends Here Informed ! ;)

For Any Newer Members Who Are Not Familiar With Bravo He Is A True DinarVet Who Served Over There And Still Maintains Contacts !

- CNN

B)B)B)

Wouldnt know how to handle a Happy Clown.LOL

A Round Of Drinks Usually Does The Trick !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

always in the shadows. lol

Remember my opinions on timing after chapt 7 lifted.

I wont state it again, could get shot. But it does open thing up for developement in Iraq.

Hope it brings the big RV, but I am excited about other possibilities.

RV will come, just dont buy into anyone knowing for sure.

As I have said in the past, nobody will be able to tell you when it will happen. I dont care how well connected they say they are.

However it is possible to tell if it is not going to happen with almost 100% certainty with the right connections.

I have always told you when I could that I was sure it was not going to happen.

Well I cant tell you that any more!!!!

At this point I have my opinions of timing, but now I am also part of the hopefull masses.

I have always appreciated your input Bravo... though I have to admit... I was "hopin' you were wrong in the past" about your time line .. :rolleyes: .. no offence bro.. :unsure: .. but ya had to go and prove your Intel right... again!!! :peace:  

It's good to hear that even your "certainess level" has now crossed the line into the "hopeful" territory!!! Thanks for droppin' in, and for your honest encouragement!!!   ;)  So maybe now we can whole-heartedly say ... "Come On Boyz... Git-r-dun"!!!   :D 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Cool Bro - Thx For Keeping Ur Friends Here Informed ! ;)

For Any Newer Members Who Are Not Familiar With Bravo He Is A True DinarVet Who Served Over There And Still Maintains Contacts !

- CNN

B)B)B)

A Round Of Drinks Usually Does The Trick !

You, being the trick of course........

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting With A 7 Second Delay - We Have Such Filthy Mimes !

During my hiatus ... I think I missed the bi-lines the most - and as expected you never fail to offer us a visual clue as to the workings of that clown mind ...

Now if we could just get you to do some real reporting instead of just clowning around the office - things would be great ...

bad-luck.gif

• Upvote 4

During my hiatus ... I think I missed the bi-lines the most - and as expected you never fail to offer us a visual clue as to the workings of that clown mind ...

Now if we could just get you to do some real reporting instead of just clowning around the office - things would be great ...

bad-luck.gif

See What Happens When U Go Steppin' Out With A Ho' .......

• Upvote 2

Thug ... I found that footage of you learning to ride ... and taking a pie to the face ...

funny-gif-kid-monocycle-fail.gif

And Thus A Clown Was Born With A Nose For Guru News - Umbertino, Cue The Music To 'BornFree' ...

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thugs! And thanks Bravo11 for the drive-by.  ;)

I'm getting a little excited finally as all the early hype when I first started buying IQD made me numb. I still wont do the crying, yelling, jumping up and down (in that order) until the rate officially changes to Iraqs and our benefit. :cigar:

• Upvote 1