Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

warka bank

freebird

if we have an rv and we have dinar in a warka bank account

will we have to withdraw that in a certain timeframe like we 

might have to with exchanging physical dinar in a usa bank?

thanks everyone hope this ride is over soon god bless

all of you.

I also have funds in Warka and also stocks on the ISX.

Like everyone else here, I am no expert but my guess is that dinar in a bank account (electronic dinar - including the cash value of stocks) will require the account holder to do nothing. If anthing is required it simply will be an exchange rate transaction when the dinar is exchanged for a different currency. Prior to an exchange, your dinar is just a number on a ledger.

This is the least of my concerns with Warka funds.

I think this will be the case even if current physical dinar (the pretty paper) has to be turned in for new pretty paper or exchanged for cash.

Regards,

Plus remember, anything with Warka is transparent, fully revealed to the USA tax man. So what ever we make, our cards are fully exposed to the USA. So pay your taxes and reinvest, or spend.  Getting monies from our Warka account will be the hardest part.  I'm wonder if I fly there and request a withdraw, if it would happen. ( After RV, of course. ).

As far as I know NO ONE has been able to remove any money from Warka for well over a year.

All the funds were frozen by the CBI when the bank was taken under receivership by the CBI.

Some people have 100s of thousands dollars frozen.

Good luck.   :twocents:

As far as I know NO ONE has been able to remove any money from Warka for well over a year.

All the funds were frozen by the CBI when the bank was taken under receivership by the CBI.

Some people have 100s of thousands dollars frozen.

Good luck.   :twocents:

Coolbeans, do you have a credible link to prove these large amounts of frozen funds among some depositors? Or are you just trying to spread fear?

• Upvote 1

Seems to me, Warka is better than it was on it's own a few years back.  They have been put under the microscope and are being "helped" along by controllers.

"Frozen" does not mean our money has evaporated.

• Upvote 1