Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by #1 on 6-28-13

Saint

And that's the main part!! Ask..and it shall be given!! As long as we believe in our hearts...and do not doubt! When those feelings of doubt try to enter into your thoughts...simply command them ton leave in the name of Jesus!! At the name of Jesus, Satan (the enemy who comes to steal your joy, peace, hope, and the promises of the word from your heart....and kill your dreams, expectations...and destroy every good thing, thought, plans that God has placed in your spirit) has to flee!! God sent His Son into the world not to condemn, or judge it (He is not sitting at the right hand of the Father with a pen writing down all of our faults...He only judges our righteous works, and we have been made the righteousness of God by faith!) But He came that we may have life...and that more ABUNDANTLY!! He even says that "I wish above ALL THINGS, that thou mayest PROSPER!!!" I spend many hours every week renewing my mind through the reading of His word, and by prayer and suplication..seeking wisdom and the knowledge of God!! We have been given the mind of Christ!! We are wonderfully made in the image of God the Father...and He does not intend for us to wait until we get to Heaven to live like kings!!! We have been made to sit right along with Jesus at the right Hand of the Father...we are citizens of Heaven, and therefore are actually moreso in Heaven right now than we are on this earth...in spirit (if we be in Christ)! We are blessed to bless others..financially as well as every other way! I believe that we are seeing the great transfer of wealth that the Bible speaks of that will take place in the last days! (The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous) How can we be a great witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ, and witness to His awesome grace and mercy towards us if we are broke, sick, and just downright unhappy!! He desires us healed (by His stripes we WERE healed), He desires us to have abundance in finances, relationships, marriages!! This shows the lost world just how amazing it is to live, walk, talk, and have a personal relationship with our Lord and Saviour!! Seek ye first the kingdom of Heaven...and ALL these THINGS (notice He is speaking of material things..not just spiritual) shall be ADDED unto you!! Rest...and continue to stand fast in faith concerning this!! Our words have great power (life and death are in the power of the tounge)...pray...Thank Him for it..and speak this blessing into manifestation!!! Be Blessed!

Hoosier,I would really enjoy meeting you as well as others here at DV that enjoy scripture ...awesome post..one of my most favorite scriptures(paraphrased) is Beloved, above all I wish that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth..have you ever though about this scripture?? WH

• Upvote 3

Amen!!

On a personal note..This week I got wrongfully pi$$ed on at work by my peers, then today I went to work and they fired me!!!

So, the reason I mention this is because I BELIEVE when one door closes, another (better) one opens. I now have no other obligations other than following my post RV plan without interruption!!! GOD is GOOD!!!

What a coinsidence..... I too was let go from my job (TODAY), and you know that sick feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach?  I didn't have it this time!

• Upvote 3

if we have an rv and we have dinar in a warka bank account

will we have to withdraw that in a certain timeframe like we 

might have to with exchanging physical dinar in a usa bank?

thanks everyone hope this ride is over soon god bless

all of you.

as much as i hate to disagree with adam, i don't believe all provisions for release of chapter 7 has been met.  the $11B owed is the last provision to be completed.  everything else has been moved under chapter 6.  in my humble opinion

TrinityeXchange is correct, in my opinion.

The $11 Billion and the arms embargo are still under Chapter 7.

Chapter 7 is the hammer that ensures that Iraq pays the $11 Billion to Kuwait which they have a plan to do by 2014 or 2015, I can’t remember which.

The arms embargo probably is more about keeping arms out of Syria than Iraq.

These two issues are not relevant to us but will keep Iraq in Chapter 7 until the $11 Billion is paid and Syria is sorted out. The $11 Billion is time certain but Syria is an open question.

Bottom line, yesterday’s UN vote was good for us, but it did not take Iraq completely out of Chapter 7 but it probably did all we needed it to do. Thus, I do agree with the statement that "Iraq is out of Chapter 7 for our purposes." Its about context.

Not trying to be down, just accurate.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/06/27/iraq-exits-chapter-vii-partially/

Edited by Bristin

What a coinsidence..... I too was let go from my job (TODAY), and you know that sick feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach?  I didn't have it this time!

WOW...Lots of folks losing their income right now. My workmans comp ended last week. It wasn't much but it bought the groceries. I haven't been worried because I know God is busy opening new doors. It's all good.

• Upvote 5

Food for thought !   Why did we not see anything major from CNN, Fox, CNBC or any other US News outlets on one of the biggest events in our hi knowistory between Iraq and the USA ????   Make me go Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!![/quot

I know......very well controlled amount and type of news we get

Hoosier,I would really enjoy meeting you as well as others here at DV that enjoy scripture ...awesome post..one of my most favorite scriptures(paraphrased) is Beloved, above all I wish that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth..have you ever though about this scripture?? WH

So I guess meeting me is out. lol

• Upvote 1

What do you think about this article Mr. Adam Montana? Do you think It is going to RV this year Mr. Adam montana? Thank you very much for taking your time to elaborate this article for us Mr. Adam Montana.

After the disposal of   the  international provisions  INCREASE in the VALUE  of  the  IRAQI  DINAR

29-06-2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.

According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the COMING DAYS will witness a RISE CONTINUOUSLY to the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and EVERYONE BECOME CONFIDENT in IRAQI DINARS, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq.

He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to RAISING the EXCHANGE RATE against FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

THE LINK : http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=106239#axzz2XTXc9V5i

• Upvote 1

If I hadn't been following Iraq and anticipating their release from Ch. 7 for so long, I wouldn't have thought about it much when they were released from Ch. 7, if I had thought about it at all.  To most Americans, that's a non-event, but to us, of course, its enormous.

Hey there, Wealthhound!  It's really good to see you again. I had missed you for a while. Maybe we were just two ships passing in the nigh . . . unless you were gone for a while?  I saw they let you go at work, those good-for-nothing whitsle-but1s!!  But it sure looks like you'll get the last laugh. lol  Anyway, I'm really glad to see you again!! 

Just got word from a fellow Dinarian and he stated that Mr Brietling hasn't seen anything about the Chapter 7 release.   Checked his blog today (Friday) and that what it states.   

Plus what is Chapter 6 and what does it involve?

Thanks for all you do Adam.    Thanks for keeping us grounded and taking care of us.

8:35 AM [Adam Montana] hey, just another confirmation here... I've seen quite a few lopsters out there insisting that Chapter 7 is not lifted, this is not anything exciting, grumble moan whine... they are wrong

Adam, they are not only wrong but they are equally confused....

They must have thought that Iraq has to pay the remaining 11B to Kuwait to be out of Ch7.... :shrug:

Well....Iraq has never paid a single cents to the Kuwaitis. All payment to Kuwait are made by the UN on a quarterly basis. Period!. 

And they do this by deducting 5% from Iraq oil sales (#DFI account).

This arrangement has been agreed upon by Iraq, Kuwait and the UN and has been going on for 10 yrs now../  

So technically, Iraq has nothing more to fulfill because this is out of their hand.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 3

Food for thought !   Why did we not see anything major from CNN, Fox, CNBC or any other US News outlets on one of the biggest events in our hi knowistory between Iraq and the USA ????   Make me go Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!![/quot

I know......very well controlled amount and type of news we get

I personally, am glad it is on the QT. If it were all over the news, I think the top dogs would figure out a way to get more of our windfall. I don't know what percent they will get as it is but it is one idea and one signature to double their cut. Shhhhh! 

What do you think about this article Mr. Adam Montana? Do you think It is going to RV this year Mr. Adam montana? Thank you very much for taking your time to elaborate this article for us Mr. Adam Montana.

After the disposal of   the  international provisions  INCREASE in the VALUE  of  the  IRAQI  DINAR

29-06-2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.

According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the COMING DAYS will witness a RISE CONTINUOUSLY to the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and EVERYONE BECOME CONFIDENT in IRAQI DINARS, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq.

He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to RAISING the EXCHANGE RATE against FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

THE LINK : http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=106239#axzz2XTXc9V5i

IT IS A GREAT ARTICLE! And I like how you emphasized the most exciting words!

• Upvote 2