Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by #1 on 6-28-13

Saint

***///

We're as happy as a bunch of fuzzy bunnies that they are out of CHVII...

but what WE are concerned with is the FISCAL ISSUES...

and those are yet mired in payment to Kuwait, HCL... etc.....

Don't get us wrong --- we would be simply delighted if they finally made their currency the

international darling they say it will be....

but with these pending issues, and their tendency to drag everything out, we are skeptical.

If anybody has better news for us, please share....  we could use some s**ts and giggles.

• Upvote 4

***///

PREPARE  FOR  THE  WORST  AND  HOPE  FOR  THE  BEST.

er.... Go RV...... yay. :backflip: 

How's that?... better...?

[/quote

That is a little better! We can let the worries of life consume us. I know, because I am going through challenging times right now...but I hope in God, so I am trying to be mindful to concentrate on the things to be thankful for. There is power in praise and hope especially when things are not great.

BUT I am looking forward to praising for the answers! The RV could bring a wonderful blessing, but it is not on the top of my list right now. It is only a few down from the top, however!!!!

Be blessed my friends! Enjoy your day!!!

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 3

I'm sticking with dog 53 - "Show me the money".  Bills remain unpaid no matter how much optimism, rhetoric, and perceived common sense one may deduce, especially when dealing with the Middle Eastern culture regarding business, timelines, and ethics which most can't fathom at all with a Western mindset.

• Upvote 2

At this point I would settle for 10 cents, although a dollar would be so much better. I am just ready to get off this ride as I am sure all of you are. Let's all hope with this new found freedom Iraq takes advantage of it and rv's real soon.

• Upvote 3

Heard the RV rate is around the 600.00 range,just saying,my guru source i cant reveal. :cigar:

Hey Adam i know your very busy,i cant acess the VIP section i purchased a few days agao.Thank's Buddy.Go RV,make us all RICH :rocking-chair:  :praying:

Try emailing VIP@dinarvets.com and let them know what is wrong.

• Upvote 2

Not being negative here, but Shabibi said that for a RV to happen three things must occur. 1. Chapter 7 must be completely lifted, that has happen, 2. HCL must be done, that has not happen or has it??? 3. The GOI has to be completely formed that has not happen or has it?? And yes regardless of what people are saying Shabibi is still calling the shots, Turki is doing exactly what Shabibi is telling him...Now of course I could be wrong. But I don't think I am

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2