Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Memphis Update & KTFA Member Comments 06/28/2013

Papster

Memphis update

06/28/2013

Memphis:   a day huh?

Are they out of 7 or not? quite the twist. We all have opinions so may as well throw out mine...

Here is what I just sent a friend in email in reply to his asking if it's time to get excited:

"IMO we have just today seen the greatest single piece of news that we could possibly hope for as a marker in our investment.

Excited? yep..."     Now to the REAL reason for this post...

Occasionally in my study I come across something that sparks a distant memory. Those who remember will recall that I liken this to a blind squirrel out gathering nuts. Even he is rewarded with an occasional find! :happyclap: 

Sometimes the significance of a thing lies not so much in WHAT is said but in the timing of WHEN it is said. THIS is important and if not appreciated, the possible import of this post will fall on deaf ears. :thug: 

Today WS posted an article that caused me to open boxes in the deepest recesses! What I came out with (yes it's scary in there) is IMO.....a gem. 

It begins with a long post that I made in early Sept2012 that spoke to the 'symposium' that had taken place in Baghdad . The expressed purpose of this two day series of speakers was to give understanding (and take questions) about the CBI's project to delete the zeros from their currency. 

What I want to do HERE is simply highlight one small statement made by a Mr. Nabi, Iraq's deputy minister of finance. 

To make this connection for the reader, let's start with this article from today (post 356 on the thread). I have added highlights simply to draw attention to my purpose here and all [words in brackets] below have been added by me as paraphrase of what IMO is the intended message: 

quote="walkingstick";p=310110]

Finance parliamentary recommends to start preparing the budget in 2014     Created on Thursday, June 27 / June 2013 13:42 | |

Baghdad / Orr News

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee [said] that the Committee agreed with the Finance Ministry on the need to begin to prepare the initial budget for the year 2014. Said Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri "The parliamentary Finance Committee agreed with the Finance Ministry to start preparing the budget in 2014 during the next month."

He explained that "agreed with the Finance Committee to provide an overview of the proposed budget for the Ministry over the next month and then complete them permanently and submit them to the Council of Ministers in September next year." 

He continued that "The ministry is in the process of determining the price per barrel of oil, [upon] which will be built upon [then make possible] the [process of constructing the] budget." He explained that "to remove Iraq from Chapter VII will contribute to enhancing [the] vision [and thus provide clarity of thought to then facilitate the] drawing [drafting of] the general budget for the year 2014."

It is hoped that the Security Council vote tomorrow evening to get the Araka of Chapter VII after the recommendation of the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in his report to the Security Council, in which he said that Iraq has fulfilled all its international obligations.

http://www.uragency.net/index.php/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-57/21833-3322[/    quote]

Memphis:  So we have just today seen an amazing development with Iraq's Ch7 status and by coincidence on the same day we have press that speaks to the Ch7 release 'fueling' the momentum for the 2014 budget AND the very clear headline that states their intent to now 'roll up their sleeves' and get to into the meat of next years budget. Let's now look at the deputy finance minister's words from Sept2, 2012. 

And if you are L@@King for the chance to connect dots? This is it:

"We cannot change the Iraqi money in 2013 because the Iraqi budget was estimated with [and based upon the] current money." 

He also said: “If [the] Central Bank has any intention to change the money [from it's present denomination] then it must do the process soon [and more to the point I would define soon as,] before [we begin] calculating 2014's budget.”

Memphis:  So....

a full ten (10) months ago we were told that there is and must be an order to things. This is common sense true? The process of writing the budget for any given F.Y. must begin with certain things in place. 

One of these requirements is a determination on the price per BBL of oil that will be used for calculations. Another requirement? The currency must be fully defined in value (and denomination) BEFORE calculating the budget. 

And when do they plan to start the process of preparing Iraq's 2014 budget? ummmm.......July. :popcorn: 

I see many dots here guys. I leave it to others to connect them as they see fit.... :pompom: 

The full article (taken from my Sept post) is below.    Blessings,   Memphis

by DLR » September 2nd, 2012, 12:12 pm •

http://aknews.com/en/aknews/2/324333/

Zeros cannot be removed from Iraqi dinars during 2013, says Iraqi Finance Ministry

02/09/2012 17:36

ERBIL, September 2 (AKnews) – Iraq's deputy minister of finance said the zeros cannot be removed from Iraqi dinars during 2013 because no preparations have been made.

The Iraqi Central Bank and people have been saying for four years that the zeros in the Iraqi currency will be erased and the money will be changed. But the money cannot be changed because prior work for the process has not been executed. He sounds like some of us here with his frustrations in the wait... 

Nabi said: "Reducing the zeros is the Central Bank's authority. As the Finance Ministry we are against the change and removal of the zeros, but the bank insists on removing the zeros.

"We cannot change the Iraqi money in 2013 because the Iraqi budget was estimated with current money." 

He also said: “If Central Bank has any intention to change the money then it must do the process soon before calculating 2014's budget.”

By Rebin Hassan     HH/DM/AKnews

ROSEOFSHARON:   MEMPHIS, YOU MJGHT WANT TO ADD THIS-- IRAQ MOVED THEIR PHYSICAL YEAR TO JUNE 01 ,IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY THEY HAVE 30 DAYS TO ACTIVATE THEIR 2013 BUDGET ------ LET ME SEE THAT WOULD BE 01 JULY. WOULD THAT FIT WITH FRANKS 3 DAYS OF SILENCE. TO BORROW Z's phrase this is my gobble de ****!

nanny1 wrote:    Scattered thoughts here--   Memphis,we always enjoy and are in a bit of wonder how you [Frank, WS and a few others] can SEE so much in the articles posted. How is it you read between the lines and all the white spaces?

So glad the newbies got a taste of your delightful gift today.

Frank, I was thinking about your spending time with your Dad today. Moments you will always treasure. I had the opportunity to care for my Dad the last year of his life. I will carry deposits in my heart forever from that year.

Sometimes we forget this whole 10 year process is just that - a process. Sometimes from our vantage point, we think it a process to endure, but it is becoming clearer that it is a process to ensure. Ensure everything is completed to the desired end.   Love and Blessings to all,  nanny1

Memphis:   wow nanny, that was sweet of you. Your thoughts seem anything but scattered tho!

A few weeks ago I mentioned a file of mine that contains many many indications that the CBI was 

planning a possible "mid-year project" meaning the beginning of Fiscal Q3 on July1.

I made the post earlier ONLY because the article brought by WS did an excellent job of bringing

everything full circle (in my mind at least). Ch7, next years budget, re-pricing of the dinar...

In other words, the post seemed to me.....timely.

If I had the time and inclination to do so, and if I thought anyone here really cared about the minor details of our markers, I could post non stop 24 hrs a day for many days just using the material that I have gathered that speaks to the RV manifesting NOW, in this very season, as in... within days!

There has been more said over the last 12mo that pointed to this very week than you can imagine.

The reality tho is that none of us really care about reading long posts that require a lot of attention!

The whole world simply wants to see the evidence and thankfully it's coming....quickly. 

...IMO   Blessings and thanks again for your kind words,  Memphis
  • Upvote 5

***///

Guess we'll know in a coupla days then, eh? <_<

If all goes as it has in the past, :soon: (yuh, right)

we may not see any significant activity in their currency until the

2015 projections thrown out there of late.

Out of CHVII --- all well and good.... but what we are concerned with is -- their currency.

Payment to Kuwait, HCL, peace in the streets... yadda, yadda, yadda.....

We'll be over-joyed if the IQD has it's day in the sun next week.... 

but are skeptical, dug-in and hunkered down for what may still be that rollercoaster ride we've been

on since 'OlSarge put the tickets to ride the damned thing in our hands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ch7 removal is awesome for our investment. But has no impact whether or not they change the value of the dinar. ch7 doesnt equal rv, hcl doesnt equal rv. those are just things we see as obstacles. howevever there is not one ounce of evidence that either will lead to a rv. this is all still speculation. Theres no guarantee they ever rv. my advise....stayoff that rollercoaster. heartbreakawaits.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 16

I thought they are working on the 2014 budget this week .so does that mean they need a new currency value to do that, if so it needs to hit 07/01/2013, two days left. GO RV

well theyve spoke of new monetary reform in the 2014 budget. will they rv the current dinar? Or willtheyrd with the new budget alongside deleting three zeroes
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The question is how can they run a country on a program of 1166 if chapter 7 has been removed. Even the Iraqis can't hide that much money...IMO..starting monday Iraq will be a very peaceful place because free market bussines will be booming...just wait and see

• Upvote 2

Ch7 removal is awesome for our investment. But has no impact whether or not they change the value of the dinar. ch7 doesnt equal rv, hcl doesnt equal rv. those are just things we see as obstacles. howevever there is not one ounce of evidence that either will lead to a rv. this is all still speculation. Theres no guarantee they ever rv. my advise....stayoff that rollercoaster. heartbreakawaits.

Hey sandstorm, wtf are you here? You don't know jack either pal. Your words are pure speculation. How do you know whether or not any or all of these milestones has an effect or not on the RV potential. You must have a direct line to Ms. Chloe- NOT! There's not one shred of evidence that you have a brain either. Just saying...

Don't go away mad, just go away.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Hey sandstorm, wtf are you here? You don't know jack either pal. Your words are pure speculation. How do you know whether or not any or all of these milestones has an effect or not on the RV potential. You must have a direct line to Ms. Chloe- NOT! There's not one shred of evidence that you have a brain either. Just saying...

Ra Ro Scoobydoo, there's going to be a Dinar Fight !!!!

Thank you for the post Papster!!!!

I think some of us need a timeout.  We just witnessed yesterday, one of the biggest events for Iraq & investors, in many years.  Now, we are fussing with each other, over whether or not it means an RV will happen right now???  While it would be nice, and I feel Iraq is in a situation, where they need to increase their value, to protect their assets, but this is Iraq, and they don't really move very swiftly.

We just jumped across a very big hurdle, and I am sure there are more!  Lets, just keep calm (although I am happy as heck), and ride this puppy out.  We are much closer today, than we have ever been, so keep fingers crossed, and be good to each other, as we are all here for the same reason!  RV!!!! :praying:

(Putting Soap Box back in the closet) :)

Go RV or RI Very Soon!!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 4

I dont want to sound doom and gloom but I came across several articles in Iraq News over the last few weeks stating no currency restructuring untill 2014.

Some Dinarians critisized me for presenting links while others praised others for rumors based on gut feeling.

That does not mean we cant see a managed float untill such a time.

It is my belief this global reset will not happen overnight but rather would be a managed global float as not to disrupt the global financial system or crashing the system.

• Upvote 2

***///

Guess we'll know in a coupla days then, eh? <_<

If all goes as it has in the past, :soon: (yuh, right)

we may not see any significant activity in their currency until the

2015 projections thrown out there of late.

Out of CHVII --- all well and good.... but what we are concerned with is -- their currency.

Payment to Kuwait, HCL, peace in the streets... yadda, yadda, yadda.....

We'll be over-joyed if the IQD has it's day in the sun next week.... 

but are skeptical, dug-in and hunkered down for what may still be that rollercoaster ride we've been

on since 'OlSarge put the tickets to ride the damned thing in our hands.

Question, If the country is out of C7 Then the dinar should be ready to trade on the world stage? When will we see that move?   :confused:

I dont want to sound doom and gloom but I came across several articles in Iraq News over the last few weeks stating no currency restructuring untill 2014.

Some Dinarians critisized me for presenting links while others praised others for rumors based on gut feeling.

It is my belief this global reset will not happen overnight but rather would be a managed global float as not to disrupt the global financial system or crashing the system.

In fact the global reset has already started. We are seeing currency movements right now. The currencies are now being adjusted at a slow easy 1 - 2% as we speak and will continue the course over a two year time frame.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey sandstorm, wtf are you here? You don't know jack either pal. Your words are pure speculation. How d

o you know whether or not any or all of these milestones has an effect or not on the RV potential. You must have a direct line to Ms. Chloe- NOT! There's not one shred of evidence that you have a brain either. Just saying...

Why the personal attack choppermike? Im aloud to have an opinion. watch and see my friend. watch and see

Choppermike....grow up

Ra Ro Scoobydoo, there's going to be a Dinar Fight !!!!

no sir...there wont be. I make valid points........some even the same as adam has said. itcould be a century away...who knows. most expect a rv in a day or two. i dont....based on the cbis own statements.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Im hoping for a rv just as much as the next guy, but thats what im thinking. could i be wrong? Sure and i hope i am. i didnt expect such childish, derogatory, and inflamed responses. for what itsworth.....i do apologize...if i upset someones day so much.....that thats what spewed out

• Upvote 2

Luigi, why can't you be like everyone else and just tell me it's going to RV on Monday??? All this you making sense and doing all this research is a big bummer!! Just say it one time... "RV MONDAY...IMO." It will make you feel better!!!

• Upvote 2

Question, If the country is out of C7 Then the dinar should be ready to trade on the world stage? When will we see that move?   :confused:

***///

Anybody's guess.. :confused2: ...and it seems lots of folks are guessing.

We're just waitin'... and waitin'... and waitin'.. 

Just hope it's... :soon:

According to the GOI, the answer to your question is...

"In The Coming Days" (whenever that is).

Unfortunately, there is still some work to be done for Iraq to get fully out from under Chapter 7.

IE:

"FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2013 13:58

Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Friday, reduced the importance of the Kuwaiti statements about keeping the file of compensation under Chapter VII, saying that the “Agreed.”

The Kuwaiti Information Minister Salman Al-Hamoud Al-Sabah, that the file of compensation owed ​​by Iraq of Kuwait is still under Chapter VII, which amounts to about $ 11 billion...

AND:

Kuwait: Iraq did not completely exit CH VII as $11b remains unpaid; Yesterday was an important step – allows Iraq better International relations

Posted: June 28, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics    

Tags: Chapter VII, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, kuwait, United Nation, United Nations Charter, United Nations Security Council, United States    

2013-03-14 at 1.50.53 PM2 articles

Kuwait: Iraq did not come entirely from the provisions of Chapter VII,

Friday, June 28 / June 2013 11:06

Kuwait confirmed Friday that Iraq did not come entirely from the provisions of Chapter VII, noting that the file of compensation owed ​​by Iraq is still under Chapter, while believing that the decision issued by the Security Council yesterday will reflect positively on Iraq’s relations with her ​​and the community international."

i understand your point .......but the article states..........they need currency reform to do the budget now........getting it ready for Sept..............we will see........GO DINAR

those articles make me think the rv is further out. alongside, the finance committees recommendation to begin work on the 2014 budget. Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1