Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor that RV will based upon a NEW DINAR? Is that possible?

DinarsReady

Chapter 7 era currnecy holders will be able to trade in the "OLDNEW/" DINAR for the RV notes.  For instance.  $1,000,000 chapter 7 (OLD/ NEW)  Dinar notes for $1000 new Dinar.  This is how they intend on teathering their currency to the international playing field without instantly making hundreds of thousands of people over night millionairs.  (TAKING OFF ZEROS)

Seems Logical, but is there any truth to this?  I suppose anything is possible now!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

What credible source do you have for this process being adopted? It is of course possible that a redenomination scenario would essentially go something like that. Its been discussed to death. What makes you think its actually happening that way now? I haven't seen any indication to suggest that anything related to a change in currency policy has begun. You can continue to speculate either way but I don't think anybody who knows what is really planned has spilled the beans publically.

• Upvote 1

Chapter 7 era currnecy holders will be able to trade in the "OLDNEW/" DINAR for the RV notes.  For instance.  $1,000,000 chapter 7 (OLD/ NEW)  Dinar notes for $1000 new Dinar.  This is how they intend on teathering their currency to the international playing field without instantly making hundreds of thousands of people over night millionairs.  (TAKING OFF ZEROS)

Seems Logical, but is there any truth to this?  I suppose anything is possible now!

I

Anything is possible, but this scenario is not in my plan so it's not going to happen. For the record, what's wrong with overnight millionaires? Lol

Aw come on guys its his first post. stop with the negs. 

Its a legitimate question for god sakes.

We all knew this was a possibility from the start. 

Thats why its called speculation 

Neg me instead 

Fading the heat, Could I pass you a glass of ice water. ;)

That's the reason why in my great ignorance I have  hoped (in the last 2-3 years of my involvement)  in a RV in the range of a few cents  instead than 1 or more dollars as the latter  might easily bring imho the dreaded castration of 3 zeros....... Which would basically result in a semi-failure in terms of gain for us.

And anyway.. A 10 US Cents RV would mean a 100 fold our Capital ( roughly).  ....Not bad at all.

if that were true...

1.  many countries that hold the higher denoms will be majorly p-o'd

2.  it will not make the paris club very happy

3.  it will not help in the overall scheme of global reset.

Are you forgetting that we (the little people) aren't privy

to the same backroom deals that "countries" make amongst

themselves? I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the "countries"

get cashed out with their "large denoms", and then we little

people were made to swap our large denomsfor the smaller denoms.

After all, when have the little people EVER been able to believe that

their government haD there best interest at heart...?

Edited by mrparrot

that would be a RD = "redenomination", lets hope not.