Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Besides Rueters, Maybe I missed it but our local major networks didn't cover chapter 7

uncirculd

Your right and it makes me wonder. This was/ is a huge event, it should have been covered. 23 years of sanctions and their finally out and nothing. This is a world event and not even a fifth page. Makes me think something else is going on.

Let it RV tomorrow !!!!!

• Upvote 1

There's money to be made in Iraq, whether it be through the physical dinar we hold or through investments like the ISX.

It seems to me that information like that isn't openly flaunted for numerous reasons; the main being that if too many people get in on a good investment opportunity, that investment then is worth less.

This is a good time to be invested. A once in a lifetime opportunity, imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we are all correct in this idea of , they are not covering it ,because it would cause a rush on the dinar ,  maybe !    in the u.s.  only 3 news worthy articles --- to be *,*,*, to have fair voting rights , the Florida shooting , Traven martin case .....  <_<  tired of all 3 in less than 4 days already..... this will be the 2nd day , the news folks might throw in a small bite today ,, ------> when the value of dinar comes around I do not think it would be  a big new deal here as well!  { I would not broadcast the idea that we hold  possible millions in our hands  }  just my thoughts

Edited by jeepguy

Has anyone heard on CNN, FOX, MSN, HLN, any major network in the US about the release of chapter 7.  Are they trying to keep it from us.  Is it only in the elite circle?  I just have not seen it.

That is odd.  Maybe I just missed it.  

Here in Greece, Iraq's release from chapter 7 was not covered at all from any tv station be it private or public. (as far as I know)

Is another New IQD possible?  Anyone!!???

Chapter 7 era currnecy holders will be able to trade in the "OLDNEW/" DINAR for the RV notes.  For instance.  $1,000,000 chapter 7 (OLD/ NEW)  Dinar notes for $1000 new Dinar.  This is how they intend on teathering their currency to the international playing field without instantly making hundreds of thousands of people over night millionairs.  (TAKING OFF ZEROS)

Seems Logical, but is there any truth to this?  I suppose anything is possible now!

Im so glad someone started a thread on this cause I spent yesterday surfing all the major channels and no one said a peep.

This only goes to prove that our government has always wanted to keep this under wraps.

This is a HUGE world wide event, historic even and no one covered it ?.........makes you wonder what they really have up their sleeves ? Why the gag order?

Goes to show that all the countries are invested as well. Cause they have all kept quiet about this. Thats hard to control.

• Upvote 3

Has anyone heard on CNN, FOX, MSN, HLN, any major network in the US about the release of chapter 7.  Are they trying to keep it from us.  Is it only in the elite circle?  I just have not seen it.

I heard Phoenix say last night on a special radio show that the news was under embargo and would not go out in a big way until after close of markets today (Friday).

He said to expect a major media blitz rolling out the news of Iraq getting out of sanctions and then we will get blasted all over CNN, FOX, CNBC and other main stream news with all kinds of positive images of the progress made in Iraq and all of their wealth and wealth potential.

He was saying that would be done for 2 reasons. One reason would be to give an explanation to the average person why Iraq's currency has such greater value.

The other reason will be to show Iraq as a success to get the American people to support military action in Syria.

Plus he went in to much more detail.

Just go to his page on blog talk radio, it was last nights show.

• Upvote 2

OR . . . this event does not have the nature of being controversial enough to be "news-worthy." IMO most of the news is majority oriented.  Who will be watching and what do they want to hear?  

Iraq's moving from Chapter VII to VI is important to us (dinarians), but it has little interest to the general public.  The general public wants celebrity news: who murdered who, who said what, who got caught doing something illegal, etc.  The more "celebrity status" the person the more coverage.

A geo-political shift is dull and boring for the masses.  

It is no wonder that the topic of Iraq being removed from Chapter VII has little coverage.  Can you image all the explaining that would need to be done by an uninformed media?  And 90% of the TV News watchers would not understand or care!  

Besides, I think it is best for the holders of dinar that the fewer people know about this the better.  Diluted coffee isn't worthy drinking.  Nor is an investment worthy much if it is diluted by millions of new investors.  (Unless it drives the value of the dinar to  up!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

I heard Phoenix say last night on a special radio show that the news was under embargo and would not go out in a big way until after close of markets today (Friday).

He said to expect a major media blitz rolling out the news of Iraq getting out of sanctions and then we will get blasted all over CNN, FOX, CNBC and other main stream news with all kinds of positive images of the progress made in Iraq and all of their wealth and wealth potential.

He was saying that would be done for 2 reasons. One reason would be to give an explanation to the average person why Iraq's currency has such greater value.

The other reason will be to show Iraq as a success to get the American people to support military action in Syria.

Plus he went in to much more detail.

Just go to his page on blog talk radio, it was last nights show.

Thanks Coolbeans,  I will. Good to know.

I brought this point up yesterday and waterman13 gave me a negative and criticized me why i need to hear it from a mainstream news (which i never said i did)  But yeah i found that interesting too.

• Upvote 1