Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK..finally my bank story.

securityguy

This happened about a year ago. I didn't even consider posting it then as I was pretty new to this site. Also, there was not much going on Dinar wise, and I might have sounded like I was pumping.

After paying off the loan, as an after thought I asked the girl if they had a Delarue Machine in there bank. She asked me what that was and I told her. She said I don't think so, but let me ask Mr.??? ( I forgot his name) Mr.??? came from the office area and asked me to come set at his desk. He told me no, they did not have a machine and asked why I would ask. I asked him if he had ever heard of the possibility of the Iraq Dinar revaluing. He said yes, his father was invested. He then asked me if I had invested in the Dinar. I told him yes. He said he did not have a machine, but could verify my dinar by using a book they had. I told him that was good as I would not let my Dinar be shipped out to another bank to be verified. I was feeling a little giddy by then so I asked him if he had any Idea of what the spread or fee would be if I chose there bank to make the exchange. He told me it depended allot on what I intended to do with my money. He asked me if I intended to deposit a good share of it with WF. I told him I didn't really know, I had not given it much thought. That was when I realized I had better back off and drop it there.

I told him it looked like it would be some time before I needed to make that decision and thanked him for talking with me. He gave me his card, I promptly lost it.

That's about it. I was surprised he even took the time to talk to me.

• Upvote 3

I told my bank manager I owned some Iraq dinar and she said she did too. She said she bought a 250,ooo dollars worth and my eyes popped out of my head.  :eek:. I said ohhhh thats alot. Really, 250,ooo dollars worth. She said I meant dinars worth. I adjusted back in my seat and told her they were coming out of chapter 7 and that could mean internationally traded and increase in value.  :)

• Upvote 2

I told my bank manager I owned some Iraq dinar and she said she did too. She said she bought a 250,ooo dollars worth and my eyes popped out of my head.  :eek:. I said ohhhh thats alot. Really, 250,ooo dollars worth. She said I meant dinars worth. I adjusted back in my seat and told her they were coming out of chapter 7 and that could mean internationally traded and increase in value.  :)

250 million IQD would be a good position.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Securityguy.  Looking forward to reading more like this from folks!

Ok, if you insist.....I went to my bank today, around 2:30, right after chapter7 was released, walked up to the teller and asked “can you exchange my dong? he said, smiling, no, but I can hold it if you would like, in a safety deposit box. I said great, he said ok, nice to meet you, Im Woody. I said, me too.....“

there

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok, if you insist.....I went to my bank today, around 2:30, right after chapter7 was released, walked up to the teller and asked “can you exchange my dong? he said, smiling, no, but I can hold it if you would like, in a safety deposit box. I said great, he said ok, nice to meet you, Im Woody. I said, me too.....“

there

You are  being very naughty Texas1!!!  :)

Edited by grand pubah
  • Upvote 1

there

lol.

there

Hilarious!