Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Currency?

iqdheadlines

I can't exactly remember now but I just need to confirm whether a few weeks or a few months ago that it was annouced that there was plans for the currency denominations to be issued and released in July.

How true is that exactly?

Thanks guys, looking forward to your comments!

Unknown.  They have stated ..... oh gosh it is such a tawdry story.  They did state that, then many things happened, Shabs got the shaft, Turki came in to replace him.  The nixed the RD for later.....but, if they do and there is no new ISO code this would be sweet.

• Upvote 1

I have also saw the dinar being referred to as IQN instead of IQD on a facebook dinar group.. does this mean the currency code has changed or is going to?? That wouldn't be good for us from what I've read... I am hoping I am just confused or something, it happens..

HERES WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE .. THEY ARE ,,,,NO THEY ARENT ...THEY ARE .. NO THEY ARENT ..THEY GOT NEW CURRENCY .. NO THEY DIDNT .. THE KURDS REJECTED THE CURRENCY BECAUSE IT HAS TO INCLUDE KURDISH LANGUAGE ON IT .. NO THEY DIDNT ..  THEY NEVER PRINTED UP ANY CURRENCY ..

THERE THATS WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE ..ITS BEEN A REDICULUS  STORY OUT OF BAGDAD ON THE DINAR

ANY THING ABOUT THAT DINAR  HAS GONE BOTH WAYS    THEY HAVE A NEW WORD NOW .. NOYES

OR YESNO

THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT IS ...>>>>>>>>>>> NOYES

• Upvote 3

HERES WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE .. THEY ARE ,,,,NO THEY ARENT ...THEY ARE .. NO THEY ARENT ..THEY GOT NEW CURRENCY .. NO THEY DIDNT .. THE KURDS REJECTED THE CURRENCY BECAUSE IT HAS TO INCLUDE KURDISH LANGUAGE ON IT .. NO THEY DIDNT ..  THEY NEVER PRINTED UP ANY CURRENCY ..

THERE THATS WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE ..ITS BEEN A REDICULUS  STORY OUT OF BAGDAD ON THE DINAR

ANY THING ABOUT THAT DINAR  HAS GONE BOTH WAYS    THEY HAVE A NEW WORD NOW .. NOYES

OR YESNO

Soon! Dont forget soon!! :)

• Upvote 1

OR YESNO

Dontlop - You've had great passion and researching in all of this - and strong tenacity.

But all that comes at a price. Don't let it all get to you. You sound exasperated, and that is understandable.

Take the advice from some wise ones here and step back - stop reading and analyzing the details.

It will happen on its own, like water going over a waterfall...let it go

ive yet to hear anything about a new currency from any credible source and i dont consider some website selling currency and books about dinar to be a credible source

ive yet to hear anything about a new currency from any credible source and i dont consider some website selling currency and books about dinar to be a credible source

Iraq use to talk about it all the time.  

lets not forget ---- last September c.b.i. announced  the printing , or ,  new notes will begin ,  that didn`t happen, but!  they didn`t have the h,c,l, this close  ... so what I think might have happened ,  was they printed the notes { maybe }  and they just put them on back burner, until the right time ------------> now is the best time as ever,   I read some where , that  1st of the week or middle of week will be the tale tell sign , for c,b,i, to announce  lower notes and re-value ,,, most likely at the same moment -------- in my humble opinion