Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dazed

coorslite21

With the very exciting news about Chapter 7 today........and seemingly an increase in value of the IQD very soon.......it seems odd to me that the companies like Dinar Banker/ Sterling would still be selling IQD.......

I would have thought they might put a hold on sales for a day or two while this is all sorted out.........they do this for the stock markets from time to time.......stop trading on a particular stock......or even shutting the market down....

I imagine the sales on reserves have been robust today.......!!

Please feel free to share your thoughts???

Most DBAU (do business as usual). Closing now would be like coming off your favorite hunting mountain one hour before sunset. One hour before sunset through one hour after sunset are typically the time of most game movement. What are the dealers hunting, why of course Dinar buyers.

I do share your enthusiasm I really do. However the obvious remains. Out of 7......Yay and finally some real progress!! I am on pins and needles hoping for all of this to end..........Especially about not reading another poorly translated news article out of Iraq ever. ever again. In fact watching that country whack itself is just the most sad thing in the world. But when will it RV? That is the ultimate reward we all seek and to me it's not gonna go quick and it for sure has not happened as stated in every different way a guru/pumper has said it would.

They have to pay off Kuwait or no Chap7. The dealers HAVE to stop selling.....(wrong) they are still selling. It will be a big event all over the world......I've haven't seen it anywhere in The News except in Iraq......But not here in the USA and by God we payed a high price for this eventuality and Nada. Nothing reported as this is under the radar over here. Can't speak for the rest of world. None of the gurus have been right about anything except Iraq exited Chap7. Adam Montana is not a guru. So don't go there.  But this bunch has spouted plenty how it has to go and it did not. Adam Montana implies he is excited and informed by his contacts that we are close.....so close he is closing VIP and that has me excited but as far as the rest of guru land.......well.......not so much because as usual they haven't been right about any of it..

So I myself am like so,so many others and waiting with great anticipation........but so far............I wait. More excited than ever but.........The dealers are still selling and we all are still waiting. Not being negative.....Just being realistic. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 3

This is big new for Iraq, and the world.  I don't think we need to look for the sellers to ceased their selling, nor the troublers to cease their troubling.  Because this is business, we needed think everybody associated with the Dinar are as anxious for this deal to come to a close.  It will stop someones business from being lucrative, and to them, that's not a good thing.  Go RV, hit a straight lick with a crooked stick!

That's like saying gold is going up why would gold dealers sell gold. Because they are in the money of selling gold, they make margins on each sale and that's waht they are in business to do, not to sit on it and speculate it might go up. 

Also, this chapter 7 stuff is good news, I have heard form a dealer I deal with that his prices are going to be going up $50 per mill just in terms of his cost to acquire, however i dont think it means an rv is imminetn.

When gold was at $1800, dealers said there wasn't a better time to buy.  Now that it is at $1200, they are saying the same thing.  If you can sell dog turds and make a few points, there will be dealers to do it.

Well there are guys getting paid, for picking up dog turds, does that count?

Yeah they probably will  .... at an astronomically adjusted rate hopefully

Absolutely...I like that astronomical high rate..Go RV!!!!

Yeah they probably will  .... at an astronomically adjusted rate hopefully

Just curious Machine..Where in Scotland are you? My fathers side of the family is from Fofar. Never been there but hope to do some extensive travel post RV..Hope you don't mind my asking. Thanks. Edited by dodah