Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family,

I've been in this thing for 10 years now....PATIENTLY waiting.  I actually purchased my while deployed to the Middle East.  I hold what I consider to be quite a bit of dinar (couple millionish)....especially if this things turns out to be between $1-$2.  I'm just curious to see if you all hold about the same, none of my business......just wondering.

All the Best in your new found fortunes (hopefully),

Ambush

God Bless the USA

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmmmmmm, I can't focus long enough to count I keep losing my mind at 12 or 13 dinar because I'm watching a re-run of storage wars and jack@$$ keeps yelling "YUUUUUP!" But hopefully I can buy all Barry's car collection after R/V.

• Upvote 2

Hmmmmmmmm, I can't focus long enough to count I keep losing my mind at 12 or 13 dinar because I'm watching a re-run of storage wars and jack@$$ keeps yelling "YUUUUUP!" But hopefully I can buy all Barry's car collection after R/V.

I wonder how many cars Barry has? He is funny!

Let's just say that if we get a 1+ RV, it will be enough that I could just give my business to my employees. Now that would be funny! Then the only work I would do is with my favorite charities. Oh, I forgot working on my golf game, working on a tan etc.

I went to Chase this morning to have a paper notarized. The lady that did the notarization was the vice president of investment in this area. I spoke to her about the dinar and the CH 7 issue...she stated that Chase cannot have any dealings with any country under sanctions, but had been informed of the removal of sanctions on Iraq. Chase Bank now will deal with you as far as the dinar is concerned!! She gave me her card, and asked me to call her on Monday and she will gather any other information she can for me about exchanging my dinar. She did not know anything concerning how this will be taxed...or if it would be considered a simple exchange which would not be taxed initially. That is some of the info she said that she would have for me Monday morning!! I hope to be going in to exchange on Monday morning and not calling for info only!! God Bless each of you!!! Our Suddenly is here folks!!!

:blush: Not ashamed to say. I know its not as much as some but just have 30 billion and 59cents.

• Upvote 1