Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOLY CRAP I GOT A BANK STORY!!!!!!

steveinfla

Sterve , why did you post in "rumors" ....I dont bank at FCB , but have one on the way to the super.  will stop in on Monday .

They all should have the same policy.   Hope I am not embarrased.

BTW . Did you ask Iraqi dinar or just dinar? There is a difference

Don't know why someone neg'ed you but I gave ya some Floridian pluses... Yes I was very clear.

• Upvote 2

Holy Bank i got a crap story but will keep it for another day :backflip: 

Nah....Go straight ahead.......

I called my banker at wells Fargo today .. told me they would cash my Dinar, but it has to have a value first. its still not tradable

Thanks.Love down-to-earth.

Finally....a bank story you can believe in...lol :goodnews:  To rockfl9...ditto +1 to you and you are 100% correct, it does make a difference. I wish I had the same amt. of KWD as IQD...That would be nice..

Edited by dodah

One of my bigger fears was whether this speculation pops or poops, is how to convert it back to USD. As many banks have continuously claimed "They do not deal with it.." I was hoping that in the future they may change their mind. Whether it be due to a nice exchange rate boost or simply to provide a service for the customers they have. I know that I recall back in the day how many people were told by the Banks they no longer deal or do not deal with currencies from Sanctioned countries (I.e., Iraq) which was a nice thing to hear about how Ch. 7 is no longer a reason... Now their best excuse is to claim it as an exotic currency. 

You all need to release your belt buckels and take a deep breath now, Your panties are all bunched up and your chokeing. We been this close befor and dident nota happen. Sit relax and let it roll.I refuse to get excited agin till Adam say GOOOOOOOOOO.Hes the man with the plan.

• Upvote 1

You all need to release your belt buckels and take a deep breath now, Your panties are all bunched up and your chokeing. We been this close befor and dident nota happen. Sit relax and let it roll.I refuse to get excited agin till Adam say GOOOOOOOOOO.Hes the man with the plan.

We have never been this close before....Iraq was just released from CH 7 today...and that puts us closer than ever...unless of course you were invested in Iraq prior to 1990! God bless!!