Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOLY CRAP I GOT A BANK STORY!!!!!!

steveinfla

OK after talking to my bank for 3 yrs and hearing no we don't deal with Iraqi dinar.. I was told today by Florida Community Bank that they will be able to cash me out!!! teehee I am so giddy right now. I just need the date and rate and Daddy can buy the new double wide!! :bravo:  Oh man I am going to be the classiest redneck in the trailer park...! :backflip:

OK after talking to my bank for 3 yrs and hearing no we don't deal with Iraqi dinar.. I was told today by Florida Community Bank that they will be able to cash me out!!! teehee I am so giddy right now. I just need the date and rate and Daddy can buy the new double wide!! :bravo:  Oh man I am going to be the classiest redneck in the trailer park...! :backflip:

. LOL
  • Downvote 1

Always interesting what happens when it's time to flash the cash. Banks are your best friend. Of course they won't say a word about something as Big as the Dinar-until it's time for the Big Iraqi Rollout. Once their spondoolies are ' legit ', well, it's all about the money, isn't it.   

Time to rollout the Red Carpet.

• Upvote 3

Always interesting what happens when it's time to flash the cash. Banks are your best friend. Of course they won't say a word about something as Big as the Dinar-until it's time for the Big Iraqi Rollout. Once their spondoolies are ' legit ', well, it's all about the money, isn't it.   

Time to rollout the Red Carpet.

Spondoolies is an actual term......learned something new today.  Well, 2 things actually.....did you hear about Chapter 7?   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Posted Today, 01:09 PM

OK after talking to my bank for 3 yrs and hearing no we don't deal with Iraqi dinar.. I was told today by Florida Community Bank that they will be able to cash me out!!! teehee I am so giddy right now. I just need the date and rate and Daddy can buy the new double wide!!  :bravo:  Oh man I am going to be the classiest redneck in the trailer park...!  :backflip:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152504-holy-crap-i-got-a-bank-story/#ixzz2XRk1Ju8D

Weeeee Doggie!

Sterve , why did you post in "rumors" ....I dont bank at FCB , but have one on the way to the super.  will stop in on Monday .

They all should have the same policy.   Hope I am not embarrased.

BTW . Did you ask Iraqi dinar or just dinar? There is a difference

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1