Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Announcment on the CBI web site

zantac

CBI draw two important letters, one to the President of the Parliament and the other to Dr. Qusay al-Suhail

Its in Arabic just need someone to read it then translate....i wonder what they are.MMMMMM

First link is the announcement document, second link the CBI in Arabic the new announcement is dated 27/06/2013, middle column

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press%20for%20.27-6-2013.pdf

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=ar

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 2

CBI draw two important letters, one
To the President of the Parliament and another to Dr. Qusay al-Suhail
Parliament calls for pagan decision to resign for his role
Great in the stability of the Iraqi economy and combat citizen
And opportunities for corruption and corrupt people in the banking sector.
Central Bank of Iraq
27/06/2013

• Upvote 1

Governor of the Central Bank of Suhail calls to reverse the decision to resign

Thursday, June 27, 2013 11:46

b_274_184_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

Called for the central bank governor and Abdul Basit Turki agency Thursday, the first deputy of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail to reverse the decision to resign.

And Qusay al-Suhail has submitted his resignation from the post of first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives according to parliamentary sources for private reasons.

According to the governor in a telegram addressed to Suhail Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of which type you and I hope that undermine this letter into your attention in return for your decision to request to resign from the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and I find myself compelled to intervene in Aqrarakm Profile, noting that I found throughout Maistkm to the problems of the central bank and conspiracies that we face together the opinions may Tmazjt and as our covenant with all loyal men of Iraq have all disappeared touches your thinking for the benefit of the country and its people, especially the poor and destitute of them.

He added, "Certainly, there is justification Dftkm to make this decision and that we do not know, but I am confident that the re-calculation of these justifications after successfully together to rid the banking system of الطارئين him and parasites and re-glue with good people and the men of the profession true in this sector, I sincerely wish all of those who lived with us in this battle that will continue until a prompt conclusion of what we started,

Abdel Basset reiterated his call-Suhail to reverse the decision to resign, praising his role in tackling corruption and the corrupt, repair and construction of the Central Building Foundation.

He continued, "I wish you luck always and we are on the path moving as عهدتنا and covenant Iraq and his men, and that is time that we shared as جدناك always at the forefront of المتصدين of corruption and the corrupt and be subject to resign cloud passing in the sky this address understand them asceticism the job and Moryate compared to insist on confrontation and addressed to build tomorrow nicest for our future generations. "

The decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi providing Suhail stressed his resignation from the post of first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives.

He said al-Khalidi's [where] that "Suhail has submitted his resignation because of special circumstances did not mention it from the post of first deputy chairman of the Council and as a member of parliament," adding that "The resignation will be presented to the House of Representatives will vote to accept or not and if accepted Certainly there will be an alternate member of Parliament and the Sadrist movement will nominate a substitute as Suhail belongs to him. "

The source revealed in the Sadrist leadership is offered Qusay al-Suhail his resignation from office, in response to a request from the leader Muqtada al-Sadr current.

For his part, decided to House Speaker Osama Najafi considering in Suhail resignation in the next session of parliament.

As the president of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Suhail deliberate decision to resign, responding to the decision of the coalition. "Is over.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152434-governor-of-the-central-bank-of-suhail-calls-to-reverse-the-decision-to-resign/#ixzz2XSECv56a