Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's New Drive By 1:15 pm 27th

VIZIOIRAQI

Wow this is exciting news!!! This is what the country has been waiting for years. To be FREE!! That means they can prosper and whoever is cheering for them will prosper to. Hurry everyone and sign up VIP before the door closes. I'm GLAD I SIGNED UP BEFORE ADAM CLOSES IT. :))) CHEE HOO GO RV!!!!

Show me the money

IMHO this post is the most significant, level-headed, introspective, and non-emotional post of any other today on any web site--my kudos for these four words which say more than all the other BS emotional propaganda put together today.  After all these years this is the only way to position yourself among the thieves, beggers, and degenerates who have infiltrated this arena which was once occupied by us veterans whose sacrifices are rarely acknowledged in helping to get to this point and retain an objective level of sanity.  Let the BS frivality roll off your back like water off a croc in mire and focus on the end game--it's all that counts--get that through your head--all else is propaganda for money making reasons on the backs of all who made this possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So joyful and full of appreciation for all you have done for us Adam, mods and staff. Praying for the best financial blessing that God has in mind for all of us. Let's use this blessing to help the least of us. God bless everyone here at DV. Go RRRRVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 1