Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's New Drive By 1:15 pm 27th

VIZIOIRAQI

Montana] BOBBY ROMERO Chapter 7! We've been waiting for years for this!
[
kcw] Adam Montana well until I am payiing taxes, I'll keep my seat belt on mister    
[
kcw]    
[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana im there big time
[
Adam Montana] I'm just so giddy I don't know what to do with myself right now    
[
kcw]    
[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana i know mam
[
Adam Montana] kcw you are right.    

[
Adam Montana] free camel rides for everyone!

[
Adam Montana] I like being strapped down when madam montana is in the room

[
Adam Montana] sorry. I told you I was giddy!!!! :D

[
Adam Montana] I'm happy to report that my initial thoughts on the time of the vote was only off by one hour

[
Adam Montana] kcw I didn't see that one yet... but I am getting awesome feedback from my contacts over there... so I'm going to send an email. Making it official - I'm closing VIP doors Saturday night, or sooner

[Adam Montana] fishing it sure does look like it

[
Adam Montana] texasspark if it's a free shot... no, I still don't want to do it    
[
Adam Montana] dutches45 send an email to corpoffshore@gmail.com

[
Adam Montana] My pleasure. You're going to be impressed with the strategy
[
Adam Montana] BOBBY ROMERO I don't have one. Sorry

[
Adam Montana] My pleasure. You're going to be impressed with the strategy
[
Adam Montana] BOBBY ROMERO I don't have one. Sorry

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!  I'm bouncing off the walls, someone tell me a bad joke to bring me down....LOL  I may burst before the RV is officially announced!!!  GOING BONKERS HERE!!!    :backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:    car packed and ready to roll for good ole St. Louie!!!   :lmao:

Hey Adam, What a Great Drive-By I am so excited about this great news and what is taking place in Iraq! I have been holding my dinar since 2005, and I am so happy we may finally be at a positive end!  God Bless Adam and everyone involved with Dinar Vets!

I can't believe this is finally going to happen.  I have been waiting 9 years for this.  My mother-in-law told me about this investment in 2004 and I thought she was crazy but I went along with it.  You see mother-in-laws are sometimes right.  LOL

[Adam Montana] free camel rides for everyone!

Quote of the Day !!

That's a pretty cute monkey you got there Gramms.   :D 

Note:  I wish Ch 7 day was an unlimited plusses (+) day.  

GO RV, then BV

It is if your VIP .... unlimited plusses all the time  .... +1 btw

• Upvote 3

:backflip:  :backflip: Adam, expectation end of ride is very near, accolades to you for your far thinking and helping those of us that don't always look to the future financially with the same kind of mentality. We all have a place in life - some of us are good at things that others aren't and your forte certainly is a huge help to all of us whether VIP, Platinum or the OSI development. I'm just extremely appreciative of you, your staff and willingness to reach out to help us. I would never have remotely considered doing an OSI but would have paid through the nose. Thank you sincerely. Sage :D  :D 

Wowww! What a day! It's a been a long time coming and finally the post rv strategy is about to begin. Thank you again Adam for all the hard work you've invested to allow someone like me..a simple working man access to an even better quality of life.

• Upvote 1