Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you going to do now?

cooked

Now that ch7 is done what are YOU going to do until we get that magic text from Adam? I know we still have the HCL and a few other steps to clear. But what are YOU going to do now that it seems we may really be there? Will you live minute by minute on DV? Will you call friends, count your dinar to be sure it is all there, shop for your new house? 

Tell us what you are doing.

I am shopping for my new house and a new car.

Your turn..................

• Upvote 2

Myself and a fellow member here "Dengopher", went to the BMW dealership yesterday and got the salesman all worked up. It was a lot of fun actually! We didn't buy anything obviously, juuuuussst looking.

Enjoying the anticipation of it all. Enjoying the RIDE!

• Upvote 1

well just opened the  safe and dusted off my dinar ..... they havent seen daylight in about a year at least, there still looking crispy.

so until something happens I guess it's life as normal, up for work at 6am tomorrow.

I dont think I would quit my job ... even if it popped tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

I'm going to keep on keeping on - but keep my cell phone close! Check in here a lot - but I do that anyways.

Once I get the word, then I'll kneel down in thanks, contact a good lawyer and my investment broker.

My intentions as well..
  • Upvote 2

DINAR DUDES AND DUDETTES: Join the VIP now if you haven't done so yet. (not a pump endorcement) The smart thing to do IMO is to wait till we get the Attorney Estate Planning & Tax Planning etc info from Adam Montana via the VIP post RV info. Then beg borrow or charge the Attorney fees and have them set up everything so we all can legally pay the minimum amount of taxes possible on our ROI. Once that is all in place then cash in your dinar. Maybe not all of it at once because its value should rise on its own. Why wait, because the Fed's will likely make you pay taxes on all of your Dinar proceeds after you cash in JUST ONE DINAR prior to the date that your TRUST Account was " legally " set up. Bottomline: Get your ducks in a row before you cash in even one dinar, Thats the whole reason I joined the VIP. Sir Adam has been saying all along that he has been negotiating on our behalf with Law Firms across this great country to get the best post RV estate, tax, and investment package for us. I would like to have koined the OSI group but I don't have that extra $299. Well untill after the RV that is, but then it will be to late.

Hope my VIP email is working. Though I cannot recall when I last got an email from them. My profile is good with all the right info. Check yours out.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I want to change my answer......."Probably something stupid" would be closer to the truth.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

I don't see you doing stupid things shabs. I pray this is it. When I read Adams message today I actually started shaking!

• Upvote 1

I don't see you doing stupid things shabs. I pray this is it. When I read Adams message today I actually started shaking!

I'm pretty excited too.....but I have to hold it together.  My wife will be like, "show me the money"....and I'll be like "but Honey, you don't understand"....  :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

After 10 loooooooong years of numerous revisions, I GOTS the Vision and will IMPLEMENT that Vision once they [ iraq ] IMPLEMENT the RV/RI/RD - whatever it's gonna be. Just hurry up already,and by the way, Congrats to the people of Iraq - it's been a long time comin'  :bravo: Now, lets dock this boat, pull that train into the station, land that circling aircraft or what ever your favorite term may be: Cmon Iraqi Dinar   :cigar:  :cigar:  :cigar:  :cigar:

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to change anything in my life other than up the amounts given to charity and hopefully do more of that first hand. I'm very fortunate to have already been very blessed in many ways. The only friends that will know are here, and I hope to be able to stay in touch with you through the years.

I feel the excitement of today's epic event for Iraq, but I'm going to keep my feet firmly on the ground until the news from Adam to "Pull it and use it" so to speak.

But hey, It does not hurt to dream and dream BIG  and may all those dreams come true, even if they are a little stupid  :lol: I sincerely wish everyone the very best with their own endeavors.  :peace:

• Upvote 1