Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive By Chat

VIZIOIRAQI

I am thinking about how many ways I can say ...  "I am Happy!"

Blessed, Blest, Blissful, Blithe, Can't Complain, Captivated, Cheerful, Chipper, Chirpy, Content, Contented, Convivial, Delighted, Ecstatic, Elated, Exultant, Flying High, ***, Glad, Gleeful, Gratified, Intoxicated, Jolly, Joyful, Joyous, Jubilant, Laughing, Light, Lively, Looking Good, Merry, Mirthful, On Cloud Nine, Overjoyed, Peaceful, Peppy, Perky, Playful, Pleasant, Pleased, Sparkling, Sunny, Thrilled, Tickled, Tickled Pink, Up, Upbeat,  and Walking On Air!

BTW ... did I mention I am happy?

• Upvote 4

I got goose bumps too VIZ!!! Thanks Adam and everyone on here, this has definetely been the ride of my life (ouside my family)... God be with us all!!!!

I'm with you Bama!!!!  I gotta hug somebody, I need someone to hug.  Okay everybody sending a group hug to you all.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  This is great!!!!

The greater the news, the closer my hubby get's home to me.  :bow:

• Upvote 4

Thank you Adam .... there was a bit of confusion earlier with an article from reuters saying they werent 100% out .... but if your saying its done thats good enough for me

I'm not sure what the Reuters article was saying, but from what I saw on the UN webcast, what I'm hearing from my Iraqi contacts, and the majority of the articles out there... the vote was unanimous, 15-0 Iraq is OUT of Chapter 7.

Chapter 6 is basically meaningless to us in my opinion.

:twothumbs:

I don't know about the other Iraqi vets, but for me this is almost a vindication.  I spent a year there getting shot at and having people try to blow me up. I lost fellow soldiers and friends there. I feel like I have invested so much more than money into the country.  To see them finally come this far is very big to me.  Kind of having problems explaining it.

I guess at this time I would ask that everyone say a prayer for all Iraqi vets - those who made it home and thos who didn't. 

Thank you for your service my friend. :tiphat:

What's closing Saturday night ?

The doors to the VIP group! I was waiting to hear from a couple people, and based on what I am hearing... the VIP group is getting locked tight on Saturday night (or possibly sooner).

When the RV is announced, my staff will be busy taking care of the VIP members that supported this site through good times and bad... and no new VIP members will be admitted.

• Upvote 4

I'm pretty sure that I am going to ruin what little positive rep I have here but, I think all the celebrating is a bit premature! After all, this is Iraq. I just hate to see people get filled with so much hope, only to be let down.

I want this as much as anyone, just not gonna get pumped in case it doesn't happen within the year.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure that I am going to ruin what little positive rep I have here but, I think all the celebrating is a bit premature! After all, this is Iraq. I just hate to see people get filled with so much hope, only to be let down.

I want this as much as anyone, just not gonna get pumped in case it doesn't happen within the year.

Chapter 7 is history staunch.......this is HUGE in the Iraqi universe.   :peace:  It's always been 1 step forward, 2 steps back......this is a gigantic leap forward.  

GO RV, then BV

Part of me agrees with you - the fat lady hasn't sang yet.  But at the same time, I'm pretty optimistic.  Glass half full - glass half empty - I'm just glad I have a glass!

As my mom used to say, "The only good thing about being pessimistic is being wrong and getting pleasantly surprised."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is a horseshoe.....other than equine footwear, that is?    Go Blue!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV 

....a place where "Blue" usually ends up black and blue...................;-)

GO RV....THEN, DRAMBUIE!

• Upvote 2

Part of me agrees with you - the fat lady hasn't sang yet.  But at the same time, I'm pretty optimistic.  Glass half full - glass half empty - I'm just glad I have a glass!

As my mom used to say, "The only good thing about being pessimistic is being wrong and getting pleasantly surprised."

Lol, I like that!
  • Upvote 1

Also I just want to point after being is this for 4 years plus - I will beginning to think this was a "Pie in the Sky" chance of investment.  I must admit - Thanks to Adam and the Mods for their encouragement about investting.  Reading the weekly Chats from ADAM have really inspired me to say on the course.  Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and just want to sa Thank to Adam and Mods - GO RV!!!!

I'm with you Bama!!!! I gotta hug somebody, I need someone to hug. Okay everybody sending a group hug to you all. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: This is great!!!!

The greater the news, the closer my hubby get's home to me. :bow:

YAY Patty... hugs to you and the hubby!!!!
  • Upvote 1

I know someone who says he believes that the HCL will not be passed until AFTER the rate change.

He says that is what is stopping the passage.

He thinks that if they pass the HCL before the RV it would present a problem for all of the contracts and the payments to the people of Iraq becuase then everything would have to be altered/amended to reflect the new rate.

He thinks it only makes sense for first the rate to change and THEN pass the HCL to avoid problems with the rate conversion.

So by that logic the very next thing we will see is an announcement of the rate change from the CBI.

Sounds right to me!   :twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 8

I know someone who says he believes that the HCL will not be passed until AFTER the rate change.

He says that is what is stopping the passage.

He thinks that if they pass the HCL before the RV it would present a problem for all of the contracts and the payments to the people of Iraq becuase then everything would have to be altered/amended to reflect the new rate.

He thinks it only makes sense for first the rate to change and THEN pass the HCL to avoid problems with the rate conversion.

So by that logic the very next thing we will see is an announcement of the rate change from the CBI.

Sounds right to me!   :twocents:

I have to say; that makes some kind of sense to me. Now if it could just make some cents for me!
  • Upvote 1

I am so eager to go forward with all of those ideas that we were dreaming of doing, if only we could afford it. I am so very happy that this RV looks to be happening soon, and that my family is in good health and will be able to relax and enjoy life a bit more now that the financial worries will be eased. I can not wait to enjoy a vacation of some sort - its been over 13 years since I've been on one.

Thanks Adam for this site and for your weekly chats (which I am sure were at times tiresome) - but it is for this site and those chats that have kept me sane in this insane process that seemed never-ending.

Ok, have to admit, I'm pumped!  :backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip:  I've been trying to stay calm, "hold the line", don't get toooo excited, but you all are infectous!  I just lost my "skeptic's shirt"  and am going bonkers!!!   HOOT HOOT, YIPEE, YEAAAAAA, GO GO GO RV!!  :wub:    

• Upvote 1