Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive By Chat

VIZIOIRAQI

This is a great day!!  Thanks for the encouragement, Adam! :twothumbs:

One thing I would point out: If the CBI re-denominates the currency, they will HAVE to do so at a minimum of around 1:1, or else the Iraqis will continue to use the USD, which is what they as a now sovereign nation do not want.  To get people to use the IQD, it must be at least as valuable as the USD. :twocents:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 13

Thanks SOOOOO MUCH for all you have done for me and several other thousand folks here. There were times that I wanted to chuck it all in and sell out, but with your level headed guidance and obviously tremendous commitment to the investment, I stuck it out. My youngest son on Mother's day wanted to sell his dinar (he invested when I first got in 3 years ago). I told him that I would buy from him, but hold out until one more UNSC vote. I don't think he wants to sell now.....HAHAHA

I'm looking forward to our next chapter in this adventure and, since it's payday, probably purchase a bit more. I'm certainly more optimistic at this time than I have ever been before.

I'm am very much looking forward to meeting you, Adam, and hoping to continue a relationship that seems to have been good for us.   I will even buy you as many Umbrella drinks as you care to consume while we're in the big B.

Thanks again, Looking forward to that TEXT.   

• Upvote 3

I dont see the need for the banks in Iraq  to be open. Would think they would want a bank holiday to give populace a chance to  think! If the new rate is 1:1, They have a dinar worth a dollar, or a dollar worth a dinar..NO difference .. UNLESS they dont trust the rate to hold THEN there would be a run on dollars.

Outside the country I see bedlam as every dinar dealer wold be putting all his inventory back to the CBI if he could!

• Upvote 1

Adam,

This quote was in a Reuters statement:

" The Security Council resolution recognized "the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held prior to (1990)." U.S.-led troops drove Iraq out of Kuwait in the 1991 Gulf War."

What was the dinar rate prior to 1990, that the Security Council feel is where Iraq should roll back to?

Thanks

• Upvote 2