Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq not 100% out of Ch7 according to Reuters 17minutes ago

Here is what I got of value out of the Reuters statement:

The Security Council resolution recognized "the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held prior to (1990)." U.S.-led troops drove Iraq out of Kuwait in the 1991 Gulf War.

Now, what was the Dinar value prior to 1990???????

Dinar value prior to 1990 was $3.20 to one dinar

Actually it was wayyyyyyyyyyyy less than 2 dollars it was .0069 Average at 01/01/1990. Just go here and type in the date you want to look at... http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Kinda confusing but this says prior to gulf war it was at $3.21...to the dinar

http://www.exchangerate.com/currency-information/iraqi-dinar.html

this arms sanctions still exist.  thank goodness because maliki is already off to russia.   already trying to spend the folks money. 

The only issues linked to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait that remain under Chapter 7 are an arms embargo and Baghdad's payment of $52 billion in compensation to Kuwait, diplomats say. Iraq still owes $11 billion and has said it expects to pay by 2015.

My Mother- In -Law just told me to stop PPPP my Pants because when they tell you about it then you will be Happy....I just checked my Warka Account and it still remains the same.....God Bless. Go R V..

• Upvote 1

Still, we have no idea what will happen now.  One thing I've read is Iraq does not have to RI/RV since they are a sovereign nation.  Also, one thing I have to call out on some of the gurus is the dong did not RV.  In fact, it devalued further.  So much for the global reset crap I've seen on a number of dinar blogs (I have not seen them here).  TerryK spouting all spring about how the dong was going to revalue to .47 was about as wrong as anyone could ever get.  Sorry, needed to vent a little:-)  Now to wait and see what happens to the dinar.