Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT is done. Chapter seven over!!!!!!!!!!! Go RV

After the disposal of   the  international  provisions INCREASE in the VALUE  of  the  IRAQI  DINAR

29-06-2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.

According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the COMING DAYS will witness a RISE CONTINUOUSLY to the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and EVERYONE BECOME CONFIDENT in IRAQI DINARS, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq.

He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to RAISING the EXCHANGE RATE against FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

THE LINK : http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=106239#axzz2XTXc9V5i

• Upvote 1

After the disposal of   the  international  provisions INCREASE in the VALUE  of  the  IRAQI  DINAR

29-06-2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.

According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the COMING DAYS will witness a RISE CONTINUOUSLY to the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and EVERYONE BECOME CONFIDENT in IRAQI DINARS, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq.

He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to RAISING the EXCHANGE RATE against FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

THE LINK : http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=106239#axzz2XTXc9V5i

Mr. Albundy,  I like this part "pointing out that the Coming Days will witness a Rise Continuously to the value of the Iraqi DInar  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

pattyangel: "  I like this part "pointing out that the Coming Days will witness a Rise Continuously to the value of the Iraqi DInar " , yep, me too.     And, I also like this part in the last paragraph  "  COMPANIES and INVESTORS and CITIZENS to INVEST in the IRAQI DINAR " very much. Let's bring it on and RV ASAP.  GO RV.

What do you think about this Mr. Adam Montana? IQD 1= 2.5 US$, is it really true Mr. Adam Montana? I really can't believe my eyes.

Parliamentary economy: central bank reserves increase to more than 80 billion dollars will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar

01-07-2013 11:38 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Rapporteur of the Commission stressed the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Khalil Mahma, that the increase in central bank reserves of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said (of the Agency news): that the increase in monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, this means that ALL IRAQI DINARS located INSIDE or OUTSIDE IRAQ COVERED TWO DOLLARS and a HALF DOLLAR, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars.

He added: This increase will enhance the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, plus he will promote the growth of the national economy.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced an increase in the cash reserves of hard currency to more than 80 billion dollars. / End / 8.'s. M /

THE LINK : http://www.4.hathaly...cd=2&sid=242852