Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1Hour Away un meeting live webcast....Praying for gooood news!!!

pacmen

Thanks for the link, I'll be watching.

WM13

Yw....Waterman13

:lol: 

Thanks for the link .... Sadly I have at least 2hours worth of work sitting infront of me........ Ah well I'm sure someone will post the bullet points.

I'm actually excited

I'll Get back to you with the good info! :soon:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks.

YW....Zig!

Thanks for the link Pacman.....I will be watching and praying with you.

Kuddos and Cheers.....go4profit

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, I thought it would be 7pm Iraq time, that's 12 noon EST ,, time in Iraq now is 5:35 pm and its 10:35 here EST, someone tell me what is the RIGHT time for this ?

According to the UN website, everything starts at 11am New York time, which is eastern standard time. The mentioning of 7pm for Iraq also through me off, but I think everything is starting at 11am est. Maybe Iraq said 7pm because that is when everything will be over and they will be celebrating.

Thanks for the post, I thought it would be 7pm Iraq time, that's 12 noon EST ,, time in Iraq now is 5:35 pm and its 10:35 here EST, someone tell me what is the RIGHT time for this ?

Just posted the time....If im wrong please confirm....looking @ the security standing next to the podium.

According to the UN website, everything starts at 11am New York time, which is eastern standard time. The mentioning of 7pm for Iraq also through me off, but I think everything is starting at 11am est. Maybe Iraq said 7pm because that is when everything will be over and they will be celebrating.

Thanks Saradise....Im up on the net 1hour early just in case I miss the timeframe...lol