Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry for the headlines guys but I felt the need to get your attention.

Even though Iraq is expected to be released from Chapter VII via a UN vote due to take place (11am USA time and 7pm Iraq time) on the 27/06/2013.

Keep in mind that we might not see a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar until July when the new currency is released.

Edited by iqdheadlines
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What kind of person could be disappointed even if it was july 30th are we that desperate the we need it Now let it come to you it will. This was the one time in a life when what really should be a ponzie type investment that were easy pickings for the pray.and you and your new money will be ripe for many hang onto it lottery winners !

• Upvote 1

a lot of information seem to point toward a longer wait than a tomorrow re-value type scenario !  when 7 gets lifted , the international business will start to fall into place, the international banking will takes it place , and with that the monetary policies, need to be perfected in the Iraqi  banking ,  they do look very close , have to admit , but it might be first of next year , but I guess I will be here to watch and wait also :peace:   

• Upvote 1

Removal from Chapter 7 a positive move toward revaluation.  HCL is still looming on the horizon as businesses and banks begin moving into Iraq; some have been planning to do that for quite some time.  The government, despite the inane attacks and bombings by the disruptive elements, has become stronger and more stable during the past 3 years.  Corruption, as in any government, still needs to be discovered and removed, but that will be a continuing process.  Yes, it may take till the end of the year before they are ready to RV.  But the nation and people are clamoring for a stable economy and I believe they want it now!  My hope is that it happens before Ramadan this year, but I would be thrilled if it happens immediately afterwards.  

I have been in the Ecuadorian jungles for the past couple of weeks and had little contact with anything dinar related. To come back to all this excitement makes me downright giddy!  Go RV!!!!!  

• Upvote 2

Removal from Chapter 7 a positive move toward revaluation.  HCL is still looming on the horizon as businesses and banks begin moving into Iraq; some have been planning to do that for quite some time.  The government, despite the inane attacks and bombings by the disruptive elements, has become stronger and more stable during the past 3 years.  Corruption, as in any government, still needs to be discovered and removed, but that will be a continuing process.  Yes, it may take till the end of the year before they are ready to RV.  But the nation and people are clamoring for a stable economy and I believe they want it now!  My hope is that it happens before Ramadan this year, but I would be thrilled if it happens immediately afterwards.  

I have been in the Ecuadorian jungles for the past couple of weeks and had little contact with anything dinar related. To come back to all this excitement makes me downright giddy!  Go RV!!!!!  

***///

Welcome back! We've missed you.  :tiphat:

Agree with your assessment of the situation... and with what Friend BUMPER laid out here as well.

So we remain ever vigilant and Hopeful, too.  Trying to stay calm & grounded until it follows it's

own course... which it will.... whatever that is... whenever that is...

Sigh :( .

I knew what you meant Iqdheadlines !

July 1st would be nice .

By the way , you do know you look like John Cusack !

Just saying : )

You mean at his age now or in his younger years?

I would tend to agree if you mean his younger years but not now since he was born in 66 and me 85.

I've been wondering what happened to you Nelg.  What in the world were you doing in the yungle?  I'm glad you were there and not me.

I've been wondering what happened to you Nelg.  What in the world were you doing in the yungle?  I'm glad you were there and not me.

Went there to build green houses.  No kidding!  They get so much rain in that area that the nutrients are washed away.  By building green houses and raising the soil in boxes, the nutrients remain and villages can grow vegetables to eat.  We bring the village elders and leaders in and teach them how to build, plant, and maintain the houses.  Better nutrition for the people.  

We also taught the villages about Christ to mature them in faith.  

Thanks for asking.    

• Upvote 2

Went there to build green houses.  No kidding!  They get so much rain in that area that the nutrients are washed away.  By building green houses and raising the soil in boxes, the nutrients remain and villages can grow vegetables to eat.  We bring the village elders and leaders in and teach them how to build, plant, and maintain the houses.  Better nutrition for the people.  

We also taught the villages about Christ to mature them in faith.  

Thanks for asking.    

What a great idea.  I studied shifting cultivation in college and am familiar with the laterite soils of the tropics.  I've always wondered what could be done to keep people from moving around to clear, burn, plant and then move again.  This is a unique approach that could save lots of rain forest.  I'm envious - you are doing something that's right up my alley.  I've never been on a mission trip - I guess I'll do some checking around and see if similar effective work is sponsored by local churches here.  Good for you.