Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being Discreet and Stopping to Think

EternalReality

I must say out of all honesty, that the dinarian community may be one of the LEAST discreet communities or group of people that I have ever seen. Probably only 2nd to those that voted for Obama.

Seriously, you people freak out like your going to miss this thing or already have. People are soo worried about the possiblity of missing the RV (because it is their way to freedom in their eyes), that they stop at no costs. The don't think of the reprecussions or consequences of their actions. How many people have called the banks over the years asking about IQD. How many people STILL continue to call the banks trying to find out information?

People, I tell you. If you frequent any of the dinar websites... you will NOT miss the RV. It is nearly impossible.

If you want to make sure that you don't miss the RV 100%, then learn how to visit and read FOREX websites. Their are more websites out their than I can count, and in a way there are so many dinar devoted websites that are updated constantly that provide ALL the information you need (mainly the dinar ones). IF you go on the forex websites, and watch the IQD's value, and check it every day or set up alerts... you will not miss the RV because you are technically watching it (i mean technically in every sense of the word).

BUT people still continue to bother the banks, and ask the same old questions time after time. I know there are still new people to this investment every day, but I would think that how ever or who ever they find out about the IQD that they would have become better educated before calling a bank and saying "HEY DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I'M GOING TO BECOME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE?" Do you know how annoying that question is to people, because in oh-so-many ways that is the #1 question that is asked all the time.

The only thing that I ask, and the point to this whole post is this: Please, please, just stop and think and just do a LITTLE BIT of research before you go off wasting some one elses time bothering them with stupid questions. NO, YOU HAVEN'T MISSED THE RV.

Do a simple Google search for your question, and search the forums. I guarantee you what ever question you have, has been asked before, and answered as well. If it hasn't been asked, well then by all means PLEASE go ahead and ask! But, I am telling you 99/100 your question as already been answered many times before. SO, learn to search for your question/answer before asking it