Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How About Vegas???

Nadita

I say lets party at Nevada Sams!!!!

Oh I'll bring em SnowGlobe... and if'n your real nice..

.. I might even share!!!  :peace:

That's speakin' highly of ya'll's "rubbing off on me" in

such a positive way... cause normally this cookie

monster don't share his cookies with noooobody!!!  :rolleyes:  

cookie-monster3.jpg;)

AWWWWW I must say I have grown kinda fond of ya!! Cookies or not!!

• Upvote 2

Patty, I definitely want hugs from Mr. and Mrs. Angel !!!! WH XXX

You got it!!!    :twothumbs: Mine will be a squeeze hug, only cause I'm so excited about see everyone from out from behind they're computers or laptops, and IPhones.  

I guess I should give Mr. Angel fair warning on incoming hugs.  LOL!!!

Rod, I can't see you not sharing those cookies, especially the chocolate chip cookies.  My favorite.  :blush:

Not much of a partier, but count me in. :shrug:

No matter, you will fit right in with the DV family :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

***///

Unless ya'll intend on supporting a fellow Patriot like Steve Wynn in Vegas,

might we suggest meeting in The Great Republic of Texas, instead...?

We should direct the expenditure of any blessings in a place that honours and respects

the fighting men & women that made it possible in a bastion of Patriotism like Texas.

NOT on the home turf of a POS like that commie-supporter Harry Reid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Respectfully requesting Rod to wave  from the Fearless Bridge [of insanity :eek:] over the Grand Canyon..to the alternate group who'll now be going to Texas in lieu of Vegas,....

Please throw all of em going to Texas great big kisses from me (if you would be so kind Mr.Rod), as there is no way in the universe you will get me to accompany you to the apex of THAT attraction!!!! :nooo:  Even if you use one of them there tour sticks with a sparkley little flag attached to the top for leading the troops...I aint going....And its not so much the height as it is the absence of a parachute that remains my issue... :)  Thanks Rod!!! and as always, you will clearly remain my hero :bow:   

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure why anyone would neg ya for a comment like that Rayzur.... and my plus barrel has been empty for days.... don't know what's going on around here???  :rolleyes: 

I will say this... we each have our area's we shine in... some can walk on a plate of glass over a canyon and be called "fearless"... while others serve their country to protect the ones they love... and then of course there is imo one of the toughest jobs of all.... parenting a child... talk about needin' nerves of steel at times!!!  :unsure:  Just sayin!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 3

Rod, I evened out Razur for you. 

You all crack me up. 

It really doesn't matter were we catch up; or when, I would just like to put names and faces together.  I have a request that we have name tags with our DV avatars so I can recognize folks. 

I'll show up with Mrs Cat of course, and if possible bring Cooked if he can make the trip.  I don't know if he will be able to travel the distance to Vegas.

• Upvote 3

Guess I should add that I'll be bringing my hubby.. I thought it would be a give-in, can't travel without him!! Can't wait to meet you all and the significant others that have been sharing you with DV!!

Bama,

Me too... it will be a fun party..:)

Hit Me !!!

with frying pan..? lol

Rod, I evened out Razur for you. 

You all crack me up. 

It really doesn't matter were we catch up; or when, I would just like to put names and faces together.  I have a request that we have name tags with our DV avatars so I can recognize folks. 

I'll show up with Mrs Cat of course, and if possible bring Cooked if he can make the trip.  I don't know if he will be able to travel the distance to Vegas.

Catmax,

Yes it will be name tags :) and would be nice if Cooked can join us :)