Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How About Vegas???

Nadita

I'm in.  Vegas sounds great!!!  I will bring my daughter (24)... and yes, Mom will keep an eye on her... and possibly my 2 boys (33 and 31).  I don't have to keep an eye on them :)  The 31 year old is a preacher, but... let me think.... I knew him before he received his calling, so I better keep an eye on him, as well.

:blink:  thats pretty mean...bring a preacher and tempting him at the Devil's Penthouse... :blink:

• Upvote 2

I forgot the details because I got side tracked and got excited about the RV :)

Thinking it will be 6 - 8 weeks after the RV, so everyone can get their business done and life in order.  I have scouted Vegas last year and have made my decision of where we are going to stay :)   everyone is going to make their own travel arrangements i.e. : bus, car, airplane, jet, charter whatever :) and you will also make your own hotel reservation but there will be a code for a discount, just mention my name l:)   The gurus always say 'do not call the bank" and I will say "DO NOT CALL THE HOTELS" :) 

It should be a fun party and to put faces to the names and talking about the stories.. boy..don't we have tons to reminisce and laugh and remember the old good crazy ride :)

• Upvote 4

Well.. oh well.. the old timer is coming out of the woodwork.. :)

So good to hear from you.. how have you been...? glad you started the group before.. "secret of the millionaire mind" is  a great book and I am going to finish the book club I started after a long time absence :)  the book really changed the way I think and I made "my life and dreams" poster.. it is so cool and it's sitting right in front of my computer so I can see it and believe it.. the power of mind :)

Hope you are doing well and let's party :)

Fed111.. you mean you are a fed agent..?  just kidding..

Would be nice to have you with us in Vegas.. I will count you in.. :)

Hello my friend, thanks for the shout out!!! I still think it will be awesome to continue where we left off with our book stuff. Won't it be great to just focus on wealth matters without distractions like a J O B !! I'm fine, how are you? As I stated in another thread I think, I've been working, working, working....can't wait to meet you and really build on great friendships with folks that have a lot in common!!! WH :praying:  :twothumbs: I've been doing lots of "lurking" HaHa!

• Upvote 1

I'm soooo glad you started this thread Nadita!! Good for you. There are so many folk who are not presently VIP that I would love to meet... indeed dare I say, more folk in the lounge than not, that I would love to hang with and get to know better.... I'm so glad you brought this up and put it out there ..... we are a family... and it would be like celebrating with a couple of relatives versus the family if so many of our kin were not on board with the Vegas thing.... Thanks Nadita!!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 4

Lol Patty where I come from it's not an accent, everybody else has the accent!!! Everybody better get ready because I'm a hugger, hahaha... if you're a touchy person you might ought to write 'no hugs' on your name tags!!

Oh Bama, I'm right there with you on the hugging.  Will definitely not pass them up.  But my first hug will be a tight squeeze for some. 

Nadita, you can included Mr.Angel in as well.  He's looking forward to meeting a lot of you here at DVland.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I'm soooo glad you started this thread Nadita!! Good for you. There are so many folk who are not presently VIP that I would love to meet... indeed dare I say, more folk in the lounge than not, that I would love to hang with and get to know better.... I'm so glad you brought this up and put it out there ..... we are a family... and it would be like celebrating with a couple of relatives versus the family if so many of our kin were not on board with the Vegas thing.... Thanks Nadita!!!! :bravo:

Well.. the more the merrier :) and especially when you come :)  I believe we have known a lot of people here and it doesn't matter either in the lounge or VIP, we have become friends so we should be able to celebrate with all but only for those who want to go to Vegas :)

Still think of we had some of Adam's professional's giving some "workshops" during this little get together we could at leaste write travel expensed off on the taxes.   Just saying...

and also if you and I meet and we discuss about your business :)  we can always write it off that way too ;)  keep that in mind :)

Oh Bama, I'm right there with you on the hugging.  Will definitely not pass them up.  But my first hug will be a tight squeeze for some. 

Nadita, you can included Mr.Angel in as well.  He's looking forward to meeting a lot of you here at DVland.  :twothumbs:

oh yeah.. we won't forget Mr. Angel that have stolen your heart long time ago :) it will be an honor to meet him :)

• Upvote 2

and also if you and I meet and we discuss about your business :)  we can always write it off that way too ;)  keep that in mind :)

I already had that in mind. I'm definitely in the business mind set these days! It's growing and I'm liking it!

• Upvote 2

Patty, I definitely want hugs from Mr. and Mrs. Angel !!!! WH XXX

• Upvote 1

You already know I'm in....

... took the words right outta my mouth Tankdude... ;) ...and the party get's bigger and bigger.... gonna be one heck of a celebration if'n ya ask me.... with the after party  in Belize perhaps!!!   :woot:  All tax deductible if we can get Adam to do some "brief" seminar of sorts... could ya please Adam??? :praying: ... we will get some WI. cheese and Micro brew's flown in for ya's... and maybe we can put Woodie in charge of the celebratory cigar's!!!  :eyebrows: 

I already said I'm in, bringing my wife and may book a couple of weeks and visit the grand canyon as well. Being in Canada I would love to get out of the igloo and see a desert LOL ;):):backflip:

Hey Puckster... great idea... I missed this spot the last time I went...

...and it's on my bucket list, you might wanna check it out!!!

Havasu Falls, AZ.

havasu-falls.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Rod...you had better bring the cookies to vegas buddy!!!

Oh I'll bring em SnowGlobe... and if'n your real nice..

.. I might even share!!!  :peace:

That's speakin' highly of ya'll's "rubbing off on me" in

such a positive way... cause normally this cookie

monster don't share his cookies with noooobody!!!  :rolleyes:  

cookie-monster3.jpg;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1