Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How About Vegas???

Nadita

Wow.. Wow.... the news are getting juicier and hotter.. RV is imminent and it can be this weekend.. gosh :) I sound like the guru now lol

By the way, DV family.... we have a thread in the VIP for Vegas trip (that was approved by Adam) and I hope I don't get in trouble by starting a new one on the lounge because I believe we are a family and no one should be left behind if he/she wants to join the Vegas trip with the family.  There is no stepchild here :)  everyone is the same.. we are one big happy family :) 

So,  I am not soliciting your emails and please do not email me for the trip.. just reply to this thread whether a yes or no and Adam has volunteered to send the email :)  right Adam..?

Good luck everyone.. start dreaming and planning, be calm, collected, smart and wise.  Think before you do anything :)

• Upvote 6

Bama,

Good to see ya.. long time no see.. hope all is well with you :)

Yes I will count you in.. it won't be fun without you :)

I've been around just too busy to post much... Lol, I'm sure it will be a blast with or without me but I'm so happy to be a part of it all!!

Count me in.. I'm only a bit over an hour via plane to Vegas....!! WH

Well.. oh well.. the old timer is coming out of the woodwork.. :)

So good to hear from you.. how have you been...? glad you started the group before.. "secret of the millionaire mind" is  a great book and I am going to finish the book club I started after a long time absence :)  the book really changed the way I think and I made "my life and dreams" poster.. it is so cool and it's sitting right in front of my computer so I can see it and believe it.. the power of mind :)

Hope you are doing well and let's party :)

Count me in!!! Come on "7" Chapter 7 that is!!!

Fed111.. you mean you are a fed agent..?  just kidding..

Would be nice to have you with us in Vegas.. I will count you in..:)

support" data-cite="Life support" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1372286289">

I'm in!

Sounds good.. by the way, do I need to order anything special for you..? such as oxigen tank, wheel chair or some  plugs..? lol

Just kidding.. thought your user name is cool :)

• Upvote 1

I'm in Nadita!! Can't wait to put faces with screen names!!!

I'm with you Bamagirl.  Can't wait to me you and give you a big hug.  Right now, all I have of you is your voice and I just love your Alabama accent.  :hug:

Count me in along with my wife, can't leave my angel at home.  She's my rock.  :hug::wave:

Why Mr. Cash, I'm sure that angel of a rock you have, would be disappointed if she weren't included, and miss out on meeting the DV family.  ;)

• Upvote 3

Wow.. Wow.... the news are getting juicier and hotter.. RV is imminent and it can be this weekend.. gosh :) I sound like the guru now lol

By the way, DV family.... we have a thread in the VIP for Vegas trip (that was approved by Adam) and I hope I don't get in trouble by starting a new one on the lounge because I believe we are a family and no one should be left behind if he/she wants to join the Vegas trip with the family.  There is no stepchild here :)  everyone is the same.. we are one big happy family :)

So,  I am not soliciting your emails and please do not email me for the trip.. just reply to this thread whether a yes or no and Adam has volunteered to send the email :)  right Adam..?

Good luck everyone.. start dreaming and planning, be calm, collected, smart and wise.  Think before you do anything :)

YES PLEASE!!

• Upvote 1

Hahahhahah  yeah wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'm in 

I am in and I am bringing the hubby!!!!

Hey what happens in vegas stays in vegas  hahahahahahhahaha

Just kidding Snow . Ya`ll will be meeting Mrs dog too.   

Cant wait

:)  

• Upvote 3

All I can say is "I hope you all have some GREAT FUN". Sorry, but I've gotta a date for certain "areas of entertainment" here in Thailand........Yes, I am making my will out before I hit the spots!!! Will email pics to make you all jealous. If you head over, please remember: that stunning, absolutely perfect "girl" is probably a man! Check for Adam's apples and big feet!!! Speaking of which, this place has some of the BEST plastic surgeons in the world and CHEAP. Cheers...and go RV!!

• Upvote 2

I'm in.  Vegas sounds great!!!  I will bring my daughter (24)... and yes, Mom will keep an eye on her... and possibly my 2 boys (33 and 31).  I don't have to keep an eye on them :)  The 31 year old is a preacher, but... let me think.... I knew him before he received his calling, so I better keep an eye on him, as well.