Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well looks like we may be at the end of this ride

Heavyduty053

Heavyduty - as always, thanks for what you have done.  I for one appreciatte your sluething and news hunting.  If we continue on - I look forward to you doing the excellent job you've always done.

Either way - your are a great contributor to this community.

• Upvote 3

Yep gotta e-mail from adam saying they could be out of chapter 7 tomorrow. Lets keep our fingers crossed as to what may occur not long after that. 

It has to become a tradable currency before we can cash in. it still going to be a bit. But perhaps there's finally a light at the end of this tunnel. 

• Upvote 1

Heavy, you've been awesome with your wonderful stories, I for one have benefited from them.  You've carried me high and low, you've mad me cry many times, you've mad me smile, you never let me forget that God is with us and will not abandon us. Your compassion, your kindness, your charity ahs serve us well.   From the bottom of my heart I thank you for all you have done for us here in DVland.  The friendships we've made here, are a blessings, and will be treasured forever. 

Hopefully this is not good-by, but a beginning to friendships.  I raise my glass to long lasting friendships...clink, ckink :twothumbs:

rose-178.gif   A rose for you my friend !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                        

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Yep gotta e-mail from adam saying they could be out of chapter 7 tomorrow. Lets keep our fingers crossed as to what may occur not long after that. 

It has to become a tradable currency before we can cash in. it still going to be a bit. But perhaps there's finally a light at the end of this tunnel. 

I just hope that "light at the end of the tunnel" isn't a freight train! :eek:

WM13

• Upvote 1

We've got quite a wait yet given the enormous amount of printed dinar in existence and - most importantly, the proliferation of sectarian and regional violence.  It is going to be getting much worse in the middle east before any stability renders us an opportunity worth cashing in for.  I've held this opinion for years and am used to the negs from respected members of this and other sites.  My platform of belief is based on solid historical research - which initially provided a window of hope.  I now believe that window is closing and have entertained the prospect that some of us my not even be around for this blessed event.  Neg me if you wish - it won't change anything. 

• Upvote 1

Heavy, you've been awesome with your wonderful stories, I for one have benefited from them.  You've carried me high and low, you've mad me cry many times, you've mad me smile, you never let me forget that God is with us and will not abandon us. Your compassion, your kindness, your charity ahs serve us well.   From the bottom of my heart I thank you for all you have done for us here in DVland.  The friendships we've made here, are a blessings, and will be treasured forever. 

Hopefully this is not good-by, but a beginning to friendships.  I raise my glass to long lasting friendships...clink, ckink :twothumbs:

rose-178.gif   A rose for you my friend !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                       

Patty,

Ditto :)

Heavy, thank you so much for all your hard work and 

• Upvote 1

Looks like we may be at the end of this long, long, aggrevating ride and watch it make history. I have been on many sites looking and seeking information and they all including Adam is excited that this could be it. Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Central time and 7:00 their time the UNSC is to hold a special vote on relieving Iraq of chapter VII. They have been held in sanctions for 23 years because of Saddam and his invasion.

The Marshall Plan which has been in effect to bring them back onto the right road has been met. What little is left is really minor and does not effect this event. We have been waiting for Maliki and Barzani to sign the necessary documents to end this for a long time and neither would commit. Finally they met and signed with Kuwait in Kurdistan with UN Ban K Moon watching the ceremony. Moon immediately took the signed documents back to New York and made his pitch to the members of the UNSC to vote and remove Iraq from chapter VII to chapter VI so their country would be sovereign with freedoms of international movements.

TOMORROW  will be a great day of independence for Iraq. Celebrations with fireworks and roses will be everywhere. Iraq TV has been carrying this son stop so citizens would not think it was gun fire. Tomorrow is their independence day and hopefully our wealth day. I have searched this high and low and all information points in the same direction.....tomorrow is a day to be remembered.

If this day does come to pass everyone will be busy with other things besides being on this site and I can't blame them so will I. I Hope that all the stories that I have spend time looking for and posting on here has helped some who have read them in some small way. I tried my best to promote God and his goodness along with encouragement to the hurting and laughter to the depressed. Above all I wanted all to know that God loves them..........If this is truly the end of this ride it has been an honor to be apart of this family and I am grateful for the friends I have made and hope that we can keep that always...........On the flip side if this has a flaw and it gets postponed again I will be still on here till the end.

Tomorrow I will leave one last message for all. Am I excited, for once yes I am. Be looking for it.

• Upvote 3

I'm skeptically optimistic. It's been all good news lately. Which is not normal for Iraq. I hope this I the end like most of you and miss you if so. I'm still up for the Vegas party. Thanks to all the news hounds. I myself could only provide the occasional comic relief.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Heavy!

It is hard to stay grounded with all the talk. We all have been here so many times, so close, nothing else to do, but MAYBE this time we are there!!! We all have made friends here and I really think that we will stay friends. Hopefully rich friends!!