Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paid For Vip Membership log in error

estimatorluk2 (IP ************)

•  
  • Members
  • Others: VIP Group
  • bullet_black.png
  • 0 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Sent Today, 11:28 AM

Sorry To Bother You I Paid For VIP Membership And It Did Charge My Card. WhEn I Tried To Log Back In It Said There Was A Error To Contact Administrator. My Id Is Estimatorluk2.

Thank you

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=81169&st=0#msg96629#ixzz2XLKs5fGj

I too pd for 6mo subscription and it gave me an error message.  Logged me off and when I logged back in I was still logged into DV.

date /time 26-Jun-2013 12:08:11 MDT last 3 of customer ID 829.  Please verify if all is okay!

I too pd for 6mo subscription and it gave me an error message.  Logged me off and when I logged back in I was still logged into DV.

date /time 26-Jun-2013 12:08:11 MDT last 3 of customer ID 829.  Please verify if all is okay!

Same thing for me.  Who do I fix this with?

Nightspell

This also happened to me.  My card is charged but when i try to go to VIP ...I do not exist? :shrug:

Not sure what to do?

All 3 of you show as valid VIP, Please send a email to VIP@dinarvets.com with your renewal info and let them know about the error message that you are receiving so they will help you out ASAP!!  :)