Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver American Eagle 1oz Coins From San Francisco Mint

I'm looking to sell some 2013 Silver American Eagle coins. I have a sealed Monster Box from the mint. Would be willing to sell the entire box for $12,500, tubes of 20 coins for $510, or per coin at $26 per coin.

These are San Franciscos which tend to be much more sought after than regular Eagles. I bought these with a friend was planning on sending the whole box in to get graded and selling the MS69 and MS70s for a premium however I didn't realize it was going to cost a few thousand dollars to get them graded, a few thousand dollars I don't have so looking to sell about half and keep the rest however would be willing to sell the whole box if someone is interested.

I'd prefer not getting down into selling single coins and would at least like to sell in lots of 5 or 10. Will take paypal or cashiers check.

Coin shops are paying $3 over spot in my area, at times up to $4 or $5. The San Frans are pretty sought after though so normally fetch a premium above what coin shops are paying, Craigslist people paying even more than that. I locked in a bit too high when I bought these so these prices are basically my breakeven point. Even if silve comes up a couple bucks I'd still be willing to sell at these prices so if silver comes up and you see this ad a week or few weeks from now feel free to contact me anyone looking for silver

Edited by rulesforrebels

What you have is Bullion. The only value it has is the value of it's metal. I like Bulllion better than numismatic coins because you don't have to find a buyer. You can just go to any coin dealer and get spot price for it. Dealers typically sell it for more than spot.  And buy it for a little less than spot. So if you can get spot price that would be a fair price.  

• 1 month later...

US coins are worth a lot more than metal weight. Been collecting since the 60's & think currently $1,000.00 worth of silver coins is worth about $12,000.00.

If you have the monster box from San Fran and it is certified from that mint they are worth more because they don't have an "S" on them designating the mint. Only trouble is, the whole box must be certified before being unsealed.

Gold and silver getting monkey hammered... the market is such a manipulated mess it defies logic, up is down, down is up, gold is evil and must be crushed

Gold and Silver are not evil. God created them and says they are money (not what man created), it's what man does with the markets and the paper money that is evil.

The love of "money" or greed is the root of all evil.

1 Timothy 6:10 NKJV
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

WM13