Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in Dinar in the UK

LastMinuteMan

Hi guys,

I've been looking around, and it appears that there are no banks in the UK that cash in Dinar anymore.  Is this the case?  I can't seem to find any legit financial institution that will give me anywhere near what I paid for it.  Any thoughts on where I might go to do this, and who has the best buyback rate, much appreciated.

:confused2: 

I agree ....

Hi guys,

I've been looking around, and it appears that there are no banks in the UK that cash in Dinar anymore.  Is this the case?  I can't seem to find any legit financial institution that will give me anywhere near what I paid for it.  Any thoughts on where I might go to do this, and who has the best buyback rate, much appreciated.

No bank in the UK has even sold dinar since June last year .... They never bought it back even when they were selling

If & when the currency value rises and chapter 7 restrictions are lifted any bank would be happy to take it from you.

• Upvote 1

People are "cashing out" all the time, problem is your not going to get millions of Dollars more like $600-$800. Also, nobody will ever give you what you paid. Banks, currency exchanges, etc aren't in business to do things for free, they make money by buying currencies under the market value and selling for above so your never going to get exactly what you paid.