Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great question Hoosier!   It has been a long dream of mine to give a huge donation to James and Betty Robison 

to assist their efforts in bringing staples of life to so many...  water / food / shoes ....     I can not wait to make that

check out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Next item on list will be a lake house!  

Please Lord, bless all that they may be generous with their gifts and help those that

need so much...   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:o        HOLD AN EMERGENCY FAMILY MEETING       :o

And let them all know that their financial troubles are over. From the beginning a bought enough for all of them.

That will bring a lot of joy to my heart. being able to make such a big difference in their lives.

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 4

***///

2 acres near The V.A. Hospital to build the first 12 Comfort Dome independent living facilities

for U.S. Military Veterans.

Then move on to V.A. Hospital areas all over the Country and show the locals how they, too, can

duplicate 'OlSarge's Plan to bring these desperately needed facilities to Our Veterans.

Because 'OlSarge said so... and that's good enough for us.

Our Veterans are proud and should have the opportunity for independence.

And not all of them want to be around civilians until they are ready to re-enter the

civilian realm on their own terms.

And not all of them have families or anyone they can count on -- not that they'd ask.....

So 'OlSarge's gift of gratitude to them is - for them - on their own terms.

We'll accomplish the mission yet, Sarge.... :salute: 

Gals,

Please include me in your plan :)  my info is on my profile..

Thanks

Vegas trip with DV family :)

• Upvote 1

Set up some functional hospitals,clinics and schools in the south pacific islands and empower the local people to fend for themselves and be self sufficient with business education and entrepreneurial up-skilling too. Then take a vacation to see all my DV friends!

• Upvote 1

Well it's family first .... then I dunno I've just bought a new house a year ago and I like it

I have everything I need, I've no debt to speak of really

maybe a boat been looking the last few weeks .... i'll take my time anyway.

I'm gonna buy a new butt -- mine has a crack in it.

ha ha .... is that not supposed to be there ... if not I'll need a new one too, mine's been broken for years

• Upvote 1

With all of the promising news of Iraq's release from CH 7, and the very likely change in the value of the dinar...after cashing in...What will be your first investment/purchase? Will you give to your favorite charity? Will you tithe 10% to the Church? Just thought it would be interesting to see the different ideas everyone has about their new found financial increase!! Thanks in advance for your thought/plans and ideas!! God Bless each of you!! I believe we are at the end of this ride... But at the beginning of something Great!!

Nice to fantasize......but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves?

Chap 7 may be lifted tomorrow, but they may crawl along for some time yet...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tithes & offerings, Praise the Lord who made this happen. Pay off debt(not a lot but more than I want) take care of my family and put in my retirement notice..From this point on prayerfully consider what God would have us (me, my wife and son) do.  :praying:

I will miss this forum when its all said and done. I've learned some things here, for that I say thanks to everyone. God Bless!!!

• Upvote 1