Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

27 hour fire sale!!! Probably the LAST EVER.

Adam,

I want to take this opportunity to say Thank You for all you have done to keep us informed! I am so sorry that I was unable to support your VIP as I struggle everyday to just make ends meet.  But a Huge God Bless you is sent your way because even tho I was not able to suscribe you continued to keep people like me in the loop. I wish many Blessing on you and your Family!!

Thank you!!

RDaywillcome!!

• Upvote 3

Good Morning,

Well that is the most positive post I have seen since I joined 3 years ago.  Honesly, I broke down and cried tears of joy, could it possibly be true?  What a blessing that would be at this time of my life. 

Go RV all the way.

RoseAnn

• Upvote 3

Wow Adam :)

I am impressed :) you finally come out of the woodwork and get excited about the RV.. I was wondering when I am going to hear that from you after all of those articles brought to the house by Yota, DinarThug, Ronscarpa, Knights98, Luigi1,  not to mention the real bank stories.  I think I could say, we for most of the people here are so excited and hoping and praying.  Finally the man of the house, Adam Montana gets excited and speaks :)  should have done that earlier to join us in the wagon :) to get us more excited about the RV.

I also want to say "A VERY BIG THANK YOU" to yota, dinarthug, ronscarpa, uneek, knights98, luigi1.. for your countless hours sifting through the articles and bringing it to DV for all of us to read.  Without you, it ain't be news and it could have been a boring ride in the graveyard.  To Umbertino, thanks for enlightening the room with your music and also littlesam, the part time DJ :)  for rodandstaff, thank you for all your inspirational quotes and pictures.  Just like Michael Jackson said "THIS IS IT", hopefully :)  

Good luck to everyone and if this RV really hits.. be calm, collected and wise and take a couple days to let it sink in and be wise and smart to invest your money :)

Let's hope so, keeping positive and hope we have reached out destination!

Hey you..... finally you come out :)  good to see you.. and about the shots lol.... it's not truly for the faint in heart, you know :)

• Upvote 11

with all the news of countries who used to be tax haven such as switzerland. Belize Bznk, etc and now cooperating with US govt to share info about their customers possibly doing tax evasion. G8 meeting is also discussing this issue. How Osi going to work. I'm contemplating of joining but want to hear what you have to say

• Upvote 5

with all the news of countries who used to be tax haven such as switzerland. Belize Bznk, etc and now cooperating with US govt to share info about their customers possibly doing tax evasion. G8 meeting is also discussing this issue. How Osi going to work. I'm contemplating of joining but want to hear what you have to say

There are still plenty of banks that will not share information. In Belize, the decisions are being made at the individual bank level, it is not a requirement by the Belize government.

That's as far as I plan on going into it outside of the VIP section. :twocents:

• Upvote 9

Thanks rock, I thought that was the case... but since we won't hear back on it exactly at 7, I figured I was close enough. :)

Plus... the articles aren't specifying if it's 7PM UN time or 7PM Baghdad time.

We do know that tomorrow is the day, regardless of the time! GIT R DUN!!!!!

• Upvote 8

Hey you..... finally you come out :)  good to see you.. and about the shots lol.... it's not truly for the faint in heart, you know :)

Yea, I have been in hiding, busy planning what to do after an RV :)

Shots you say?  I can handle it :P

Edited by Perspective2011
  • Upvote 1

Wow Adam, great offer, where were you when I was signing up.  LOL!!!

Have to agree with Nadita, its great to feel your excitement through the cyber waves.  Although I was getting a little concern in not hearing from you while all the exciting news were happening around us.   So glad you stopped by.  Look forward to your morning chat as well. 

Hey Nadita, better late than never.....LOL!!! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the encouraging post, Adam!

After lurking for quite some time, I saw the situation rapidly progressing so I VIP'd last month.  No regrets and much needed information - should have done this awhile back so I wouldn't have to be playing "catch-up" right now.

Been a long ride (made my first IQD purchase January "05)...ready to reach our destination!  Go RV!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the encouraging post, Adam!

After lurking for quite some time, I saw the situation rapidly progressing so I VIP'd last month.  No regrets and much needed information - should have done this awhile back so I wouldn't have to be playing "catch-up" right now.

Been a long ride (made my first IQD purchase January "05)...ready to reach our destination!  Go RV!!

I love how once people decide to pull the trigger on VIP they give me feedback on how valuable it is, even before the RV. I am happy to be able to provide that kind of service. 

:tiphat:

I too hope this will be the last time you offer a discount Adam M.  Go RV.  :) 

AMEN!

I also hope today's chat will be the last "Pre RV" chat, and next week we can chat about entirely different things!!!! :D

(FYI everyone today's official chat is running a little behind... I'll be in there in about an hour to do the "weekly". :twothumbs: )

• Upvote 2