Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has boots on the ground...

possum

Does possum have 4 boots on the ground.........or does he walk upright now?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Now that's what I call entertainment Bubba !................plus one for you :twothumbs:

Now that's what I call entertainment Bubba !................plus one for you :twothumbs:

OOPS ! my bad , quoted on the wrong reply ............ fat fingers ! :angel:

$3.69........Have we heard this one before

3, 6, 9 Possum drank wine, Possum jr chewd the tabacco on the street Kuwait, the line broke and the Possum got chocked and they all went to heaven in a lil row boat clap clap :bravo:  :bravo: 

Now that's what I call entertainment Bubba ! ........... plus one for you , GO RV !

Yes, I sent a little possum to Kuwait last week and report. Possum Jr says that his contacts in Kuwait will benefit the most and all are walking around their super malls smiling and laughing with joy. Possum Jr was disappointed that no beer was available but a herb is . The RV rate will be $3.69 and be in place next Monday. Party time!

Well, as we say in Texas " if your gonna dream , you might as well dream big " , after all everything is bigger in Texas - GO RV ! :cowboy2:

Possum just turned water to wine, Psrty Time!!

I believe Possums can FLY!

When I used to fly with my Dad in his Cherokee 180, we stopped in Key West.

I bought a shirt that said: "Why drink and drive, when you can smoke and fly..."

FLY POSSUM!

I bought a shirt that said: "Why drink and drive, when you can smoke and fly..."

FLY POSSUM!

Cherokee 180 is what i got my license in. good plane. plenty of power, very stable, fun to fly

Is Possoum in the weasel or rat family '?

Oh

No difference

There's a beautiful song by Rickie Lee Jones titled " Weasel and the White Boys Cool"..........

Well, as we say in Texas " if your gonna dream , you might as well dream big " , after all everything is bigger in Texas - GO RV ! :cowboy2:

I've read you guys are 26 Million strong.....Practically a nation of its own .......Never been there... Maybe one day ... if I happen to be loaded ( monetarily) finally.........Was told Austin is beautiful.......

Possum you are the man

The Possum really..........

FLY POSSUM!

Good one, Bro.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Possum going airplane/helo shopping this week. Been watching "how to fly" YouTube vids and got it all figured out. He even bought a license with ratings for twin engine fixed wing and Hellocopters. I also order an RC plane and chopper to tweak his skills. Flying ought to be a kick after a few bottles of wine.

• Upvote 1

Possum going airplane/helo shopping this week. Been watching "how to fly" YouTube vids and got it all figured out. He even bought a license with ratings for twin engine fixed wing and Hellocopters. I also order an RC plane and chopper to tweak his skills. Flying ought to be a kick after a few bottles of wine.

Can We Introduce U To SandFly ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

OK, I think you are all taking Possum to seriously! He has been around here for years and years and has always been a wonderful source of entertainment. So for all of you that are coming unglued about what Possum has to say..... Back the Heck Off! He is ours and well loved here. End of Rant.

By the way Possum, how's Momma? Good to hear from you!

r2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh great, somebody alert New York..........

• Upvote 1

Believers, just another test of your faith, do not doubt or want for what you cannot see this moment. Does a bird go to asleep hungry or without feathers? No!!!!!

Oh yee of little faith be tired of wandering in the desert, behold as manna begins to rain down upon ye and quench your thirst and hunger !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

'Twas the night before rv and all through the house
Old Maliki was stirring, still being a lous.

The computers were stirring, waiting for the RV Post
Wondering which Guru, actually knew the most.

when all of a sudden, to our tired eye,

was a brand new rate from the CBI.

Low and behold, that dang Maliki is done,

look at us now, we have finally won.

Now I can quit, and kick my old boss,

Knowing if he sues me, I can afford the loss.

No way in the world, will that job see me today,
Im letting the airport know, that Im on the way.

Ill stop by the bank, to get my millions secure,

Thank God this is over, no more could I endure.

SO now here we are, we have reached the end,

Be careful with your decisions, good Luck my friends.

HAPPY RV TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

• Upvote 4