Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has boots on the ground...

possum

Possum has possum jr over there in Kuwait right now but he should be in Baghdad next week. Possum Jr is positioned to act on RV in the bread basket while I remain on our stomping grounds and will have momma in Houston by sunup tomorrow to go with the best bank . Possum got it cooking and covered. He will lay off the sauce tonight for its like ....a funeral with a Happy Ending!!!!

• Upvote 3

Actually, there's plenty of booze in Kuwait. They just keep it out of sight. The Kuwaiti Times periodicaly will report of Muslims gone wild outside of the town in their desert encampments, partying like it's Spring break in Ft. Lauderdale.

The Herb; they hang drug smugglers over there. Booze they tolerate. There's a heavy Brit & Euro influence there what with all the business ventures. . . as well as the oil & gas. Kuwaitis' are probably the most 'westernized' of all the Arabic nations. 7 malls at last count, McDonalds, Hardees', western clothes. Traditional clothes as well. Young folks listen to rock, jazz, rap, popular etc . . . Marinas with Top of the Line Boats *& Yachts.

Heck, they got tobacco shops with genuine Cuban Cigars-Wow, they are the best. Right off of the Downtown area on the way to the water park as I recall. :)

Hey,I lived in Riqqi and Samiya 2005 - 2009.  Been to the needle too.

When I was working in Iraq as a contractor a friend and I were going on our R&R and he got some local moonshine thru a taxi driver.

It was a fruit punch mixed with their local homemade alcohol.

He drank a litter of the stuff and got drunk as a blind man in a strange house.

Next morning he woke up & he had thrown up everything in the bed.

YUCK YUCK YUCK

So much for the Muslim's not partaking of the Christian sins! LOL

Believers my carpet is soppy wet as tears flow like a river from momma and possum. It's a sobering time and not a time party. Please join Possum in an evening of sobriety as he directs Possum Jr and Momma to cash in tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

Believers my carpet is soppy wet as tears flow like a river from momma and possum. It's a sobering time and not a time party. Please join Possum in an evening of sobriety as he directs Possum Jr and Momma to cash in tomorrow.

I'll be in line with you Possum Possum. Cash-in thursday!

Possum has possum jr over there in Kuwait right now but he should be in Baghdad next week. Possum Jr is positioned to act on RV in the bread basket while I remain on our stomping grounds and will have momma in Houston by sunup tomorrow to go with the best bank . Possum got it cooking and covered. He will lay off the sauce tonight for its like ....a funeral with a Happy Ending!!!!

possum you've got it covered! Our 3-star General in the field co-ordinating intel and blazing the trail to an imminent RV. As chapter 7 vanishes and we Rev-up for new lives of massive wealth and diabolical sinfulness, I can't help but see your influence. Your intel and mirthful message has paved the way and kept us positive as we hold our sporks and prepare for the grande feast. 3 cheers for the prince of possums! ...........~(   )">

• Upvote 1

When I was working in Iraq as a contractor a friend and I were going on our R&R and he got some local moonshine thru a taxi driver.

It was a fruit punch mixed with their local homemade alcohol.

He drank a litter of the stuff and got drunk as a blind man in a strange house.

Next morning he woke up & he had thrown up everything in the bed.

YUCK YUCK YUCK

So much for the Muslim's not partaking of the Christian sins! LOL

It was sidiqqi

Skybear - now you be nice to possum!  He's one of us (from Texas).   And ya never know, he may have an inside line to the sand box over there.  If possum Jr finds his way around over there, heck, we'll have a good pipeline coming straight back to us.   :backflip:

Trinity river baby... Home of many affluent people! Whoaaa!!

Yes, I sent a little possum to Kuwait last week and report. Possum Jr says that his contacts in Kuwait will benefit the most and all are walking around their super malls smiling and laughing with joy. Possum Jr was disappointed that no beer was available but a herb is . The RV rate will be $3.69 and be in place next Monday. Party time!

3.69 for herb.... WOW

Thanks Possum.... You're a hoot. Tell Momma Hi.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

I think possum has been drinking the water out of the trinity river (that's not good water - the good water I can show you where it is), or he got hit in the road one too many times (playing possum). I told you before it's not 3.69!

It's GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

Possum Jr reported and its all good! He said that people are starting to party all over area by drinking, smoking and firing AK's off while dancing around !! I'm fixing to hit the hay field and cut lose with a 75 round drum cuzz I can !!!! Drinking heavy already the Party is on!!!

• Upvote 2

Possum Jr reported and its all good! He said that people are starting to party all over area by drinking, smoking and firing AK's off while dancing around !! I'm fixing to hit the hay field and cut lose with a 75 round drum cuzz I can !!!! Drinking heavy already the Party is on!!!

Drunks and guns......what could possibly go wrong?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Dinarism, get u some! Possum has faithfully preached the word like the best TV evangelist do. Yet he never ask for anything because he's full love for his flock of believers. Children, the voices are singing now and they are full of joy for you and me. Man, momma sure can brew up the best cow patty mushroom tea in the river bottom. Drink from my and you too will hear the voices!

• Upvote 1