Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has boots on the ground...

possum

Skybear - wow, you are WAY too serious!  I like to read possum because he's very entertaining.   I've never taken him serious (sorry possum), and you need to chill out & lay back in your hammock for awhile.   Anyone that takes the crazy comments to heart and gets all bent out of shape about them - well, you can lose your peace & serenity.  Life's too short for that.   Smile and enjoy life.    Peace to you, sir!  

• Upvote 7

Possum totally brings levity to the frauds like Okie.  So does Thug.  Albeit, Thug makes light in a more serious style.  Kind of like Stewart and Colbert. 

Okie, I'm a total sinner and believe.  If you are a believer, you need to put yourself in check.  You remind me of tv preachers calling healings.  A verification via Dr. report would help quench the skeptisim. 

Got any?  High wind on you that takes too long to fix?  Son died?  Anything you have said ever?  Back in a day, you would be a 'snake oil' salesman.  I remember old Clint Eastwood in a flick, spitting chew spit on a blue suit on a 'snake oil' salesman.  I imagine his potion didn't take that stain out.  Black SUV's are your future. 

Possum totally brings levity to the frauds like Okie.  So does Thug.  Albeit, Thug makes light in a more serious style.  Kind of like Stewart and Colbert. 

Okie, I'm a total sinner and believe.  If you are a believer, you need to put yourself in check.  You remind me of tv preachers calling healings.  A verification via Dr. report would help quench the skeptisim. 

Got any?  High wind on you that takes too long to fix?  Son died?  Anything you have said ever?  Back in a day, you would be labeled a 'snake oil' salesman.  I remember old Clint Eastwood, in a flick, spitting chew spit on a blue 'suit' of a 'snake oil' salesman.  I imagine his potion didn't take that stain out.  Black SUV's are your future.  Do you like guarantees?  I had a chance, wild encounter with the Russian mafia while fishing up delivering ports in North Western parts of the Bering Sea.  Shoot, even Sarah could see it from there.  Your current self would not have made it out. 

Tell me again about your extraction and how it reminded you of the rv that was happening 'right now'.  If you are a real deal, you are suffering from an illness that I will not take a shot at diagnosing.  Seek help brother, lest you fall in your own pit.

As we approach the 27th and EVERYBODY starts acting CRAZY, as if they ACTUALLY had some kind of super-secret information. . .it reminds me of how people USED to hang on EVERY WORD (regardless of how poorly written) that okie would barff-out to the public.

FINALLY people realised that okie (with his Jed Clampet vocabulary) and 3rd Grade spelling ability, was as full of CARP as the POOP TRUCKS in Dubai (Check that out on Google, by the way).

Now a 70's hippie retread is trying to tell us he actually KNOWS something, when all he is doing is playing on all the NOISE associated with the POSSIBILITY of UN Chapter 7 (That's CORRECT, Frank. . .it is CHAPTER 7 and NOT "CHARTER" 7!) being lifted??

There is a lake west of here called POSSUM KINGDOM lake. It is a very deep lake. THAT is where Possum should go with his lap.

Hey, I like CARP. :)

Edited by John in Kuwait

I find it bizarre  he already got 5 pluses. But I bow to the People's Will.

Sandfly, possum knows all.

Right... It was demonstrated more and more times........

stay thirsty my friend...

"Stoned" would be more appropriate ( NOT in the islamic sense, mind you......)

• Upvote 1

$3.69........Have we heard this one before

3, 6, 9 Possum drank wine, Possum jr chewd the tabacco on the street Kuwait, the line broke and the Possum got chocked and they all went to heaven in a lil row boat clap clap :bravo:  :bravo: 

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 4

WOW! Not just one, but TWO new posts from possum! And THIS one even better than the 1st! What a great blessing.  :)  Now he has boots on the ground getting first hand intel for us?? Hey possum...thanks for thinking of us and sending your man over there to find out the Real Deal. It's much appreciated. POWA' TO THE POSSUM!  .....................~(   )">  

Possum:

"I remember each time I would travel through the Kuwait International Airport i could smell that cheap perfume the men were wearing!  That smell mixed with the 125 degrees was great for the nostrils!   Could you have Possum JR pick up a couple of bottles for me!   Don't drink it though!"  "Stay thirsty my friends!"