Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People..you gotta head over to Alsabaah..look at these headlines..OMG

TBomb

***///

Don't know HUBER.....  can't see that far.....?  are you short-sighted at all...?

Look over your shoulder and see if that IS you back there...! :P

Yeah, my back is there along with a big butt below it. Thank God I don't have eyes in the back of my head.

??? After Ch7 ,What will Iraq DO that it could not have done in the last 2 years???  It may get full access to the oil revenues , BUT it has been geting I think all it has needed . Except , if they screw up they are on their own!

The downside is that it could get involved with Syria or Iran without oversght. .

Fiscally , It would be the same Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

These articles read like they are out of Chapter 7 already. Am I ahead of myself.

Sure does sound as if it was all agreed to earlier and they have to go thru business/political protocols. Probably been in the works on the hush hush, super double secret on the quiet for how long, who knows. It does say if I read this right, 7pm Thursday the 27th for the vote. 

Sooooo, Friday the 28th in Iraq most folks will be having their breakfast when Ch 7 vote of release is made, I guess.

Something this big they will probably have their reporters with ear to keyhole looking for the Big Scoop. Could be news gets out straight away. Wait & see as always. :peace:

It does say if I read this right, 7pm Thursday the 27th for the vote.

Sooooo, Friday the 28th in Iraq most folks will be having their breakfast when Ch 7 vote of release is made, I guess.

I believe it's 11am et for the vote which will be 7pm in Iraq.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152267-date-with-history/#entry1193057

Edited by Catluver67

I believe it's 11am et for the vote which will be 7pm in Iraq.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152267-date-with-history/#entry1193057

Ah, well, most excellent observation 67, thank you. This is what happens folks when U mix back two [2] back strong Gin Martinis [ shaken not stirred w/ garlic stuffed olive & Martini onion ]. Thanks again 67-then we should know on the day then, I hope. :tiphat:

Ah, well, most excellent observation 67, thank you. This is what happens folks when U mix back two [2] back strong Gin Martinis [ shaken not stirred w/ garlic stuffed olive & Martini onion ]. Thanks again 67-then we should know on the day then, I hope. :tiphat:

Sounds like you are having more fun than I am! : )

I'm hoping we know during the day and they don't keep it a secret! I know some sessions are televised and some are not...anyone know about this one?

Thanks TBomb!!!

Great stuff....I don't know who is excited more right now, The Iraqi's or the Investor's, who have been sitting through this for a ton of years?? Really, it doesn't matter! We are almost there right now!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:eyebrows:

I was just feeling the same way. I'm in it for the investment, but I'm really happy for the Iraqis. I have read so many articles, I feel like we are part of iraq. Lol. I pray for the people and country. This is a huge part of the history books. I want to give a sincere thank you to all the war vets who participated, and those who didn't come home.

Edited by gregp
  • Upvote 4

Soooo, if they are coming out of chapter 7 on the 27, that means the 26th at about 12 pm. Can someone give me a countdown please....... 

Time in Iraq now>

5:21 AM
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 (AST)

approximately 29 hours to the United Nations meeting say, give or take.

Edited by jg1

Lets try it again, my post saved and wasn't ready.  

approximately 29 hours to the United Nations meeting say, give or take.

Edited by jg1

Yeah, my back is there along with a big butt below it. Thank God I don't have eyes in the back of my head.

***///

:lol:  :lmao:  :P  hysterical....  we. too resemble that remark!

I was just feeling the same way. I'm in it for the investment, but I'm really happy for the Iraqis. I have read so many articles, I feel like we are part of iraq. Lol. I pray for the people and country. This is a huge part of the history books. I want to give a sincere thank you to all the war vets who participated, and those who didn't come home.

***///

Roger that and Mega Dittos, Sir!  :tiphat:

***///

... remember, 'OlSarge , a Great American, left his IQD to us so we could see his dream of a place for

his fellow Veterans finally come to fruition...

You can only imagine how badly we want to see this happen.

I didn't read all the responses, but I saw at least one that the was right on...IMO. It is true. This was a ten year plan. Now, let's see if they lift the artificial program rate, and let the dinar rise to what it was before 1990. They have done it before...it is another version of the Marshall Plan. This will probably be the last time. Again...JMHO...

• Upvote 3