Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve Washington's Friday Commentary from the DV Chat Room

hiloeven

I wonder why everyone always goes to Kuwait when the give predictions about the future of the IQD? A little research would show you of the countries with the 10 highest oil reserves, most of them have currencies lower in value than the USD. (Especially SAR) So why single out Kuwait. I just find it hard to believe Iraq can do that in a few days or weeks, heck....years even for that matter.

I know there is no swamp land in Arizona but I think I can buy some beach front property there LOL

No, seriously guys, forget about the swampland, but I hope some of you are right, and I am wrong at 3.22 to 3.86, because I will sing right along side you all the way to the bank, but I think there has to be room for the IQD to move upward after the RV, and to start out at that, is just beyond my belief, but then again, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

• 1 month later...

er we go again

You have more chance of osam bin laden winning the next booker peace prize?

This info is about as much use as a sun roof on a submarine.

As much use as a ash tray on a harley davidson, as much use as a chocolate fire guard, i would bet that it is more likly that someone will be able to invent tartan paint before the RV at $3+ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

about a month ago i wrote on a piece of paper my name and retirement date. Guess what? It was 4/12/10!!!! People all we have to do is believe in our mind that certain things will happen and focus solely on that and no negetism is allowed. Someone on this site recently mention a book called the science of getting rich by wallace d wattles. I bought the book at and this is the kind of thing it talks about. Remember in the bible there's a line where jesus said "ask and you shall recieve" this is what he's talking about!!! We cannot afford any negative thi nking thoughts or attitudes at all. Why not a rate of 3.00. Miracles do happen all you have to do is believe!

I'm with you....great response

• Upvote 1

hahahaha anyone who believes its goin to start out at even over 2 dollars has no credibility in my book....sorry...try again.....lets be realistic....even kuwait didnt jump that high to start with....it will take years before iraq gets up to past values....we will be very fortunate if we see a dollar to start with. They dont have the oil production up and running enough to support anything huge....you have to remember the value of their currency and oil production will have a direct relationship...they are just now getting the oil fields pumping again! I dont wanna seem negative but I am just being realistic and not going to just throw BS numbers out into the wind to sound good and make people happy. we are all in this together so why make crap up just to get approval from someone?

Credibility???? One should go back and take another look at what Kuwait did come out at with their RV/RI. I do believe it came in a $1.10 and then went

to $7.80. I will take whatever it comes in at, just letsget this thing over with.

Edited by Pbeach
  • Upvote 1