Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$10M uncirculated dinar for sale

sprtn98

• 2 weeks later...

Well the way I see it, if you want out then do as you will, it is of course your choice alone.....But stop and think about it for just a moment.....If you have already invested in it and have been in it for awhile, If you really have not missed the money you have in it, and have gotten by just fine all this time.......Then why through in the towel now?...or anytime for that matter?.....(Just food for thought)    GOOD LUCK.

Edited by Shang Man

He's really the Kenyan Muslim (ODUMDUMB BAMA) that's selling his STOLEN DINARS!  Wants to sneak back to Chicago and visit his FAVORITE club (LOW DOWN NIGHT CLUB)... will be seeing Emanuel, Love, Frisk, Gibbs, Soros, Trumpka, Holder, Franks, Reid, Carney and many many other Splendas there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keep is a realist when it comes to what other countries have done, when it comes to making anything from this investment as a long shot.  I don't agree with that, people have already made money from when they got in at the first of this (over 2000 per 1 usd now 1166) and also the ISX (one investment hit for over 200X return, unheard of).  Anytime of currency speculation or investment (the good ones) take time.  If the guy wants to get out that's cool...I think anyone who is for sure it's going to L0P should get out and quit throwing crap out like "it's going to L0P" well if you feel that way...sell out.  I don't think it's going to that's why I'm here.

• 2 weeks later...

As the song goes  "Know when to hold em , Know when to fold em" .  If you believe the break will not come till 2017 . Stash your cash , cool your heels till then ..   If  you're right ,can buy in 2016. Till then you have the cash in hand.  Even  3% a year is better than nothing.

But 8.5% on a 3 month CD with Warka is even better. Right? Just wish I had gotten the account sooner

• Upvote 1

Mixed 5k,10k, and 25k notes. I have certificates of authenticity and receipts for all. Asking $875 per million. Located in Southern California.

This what happens when your state gets bankrupt by DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS, the Domino effect kicks in to innocent families as well...and the Kenyan Muslim is ok with it because that IMPOSTER USURPER does not spend a dime out of pocket while that SOB is in office.  WHAT A WASTE OF OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well the way I see it, if you want out then do as you will, it is of course your choice alone.....But stop and think about it for just a moment.....If you have already invested in it and have been in it for awhile, If you really have not missed the money you have in it, and have gotten by just fine all this time.......Then why through in the towel now?...or anytime for that matter?.....(Just food for thought)    GOOD LUCK.

Some ( like myself) are in urgent need  to get personal matters solved money-wise. Not difficult to understand. May happen.

I tried to resist as long as I could. Now I have to surrender to hard reality. Granted I'm able to sell ( not easy for me given my location).

Edited by umbertino